This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Interested in importing games for the Wii

#1Questioner7311Posted 1/15/2014 7:59:41 PM
I live in NA.

Some games I might be interested are

[b]Zero Tsukihami no Kamen[/b] aka Fatal Frame 4.

[b]Project Zero II Wii Edition[/b] - Been told it's not too different from the original. I like the original a lot though.

[b]Captain Rainbow[/b] - Seems pretty cheap, so why not?

Anything else people would like to recommend?
---
PSN: FeatherFang
Old memories seldom fade and bad habits die hard
#2FeiBenaresPosted 1/15/2014 8:47:19 PM
428: Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de
Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special (updating from Clash of Ninja Revolution 3)
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#3Questioner7311(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 3:12:32 PM
Oh, that visual novel? With one scenario related to Canaan (anime)? I forgot to mention, I can pretty much only read/speak English. Hmm, I'll look up if there's a guide or translation lying around...

As for Naruto Revolution games, I never really played them (same for the CC ones). fighting games you don't need to know much... up to date with Naruto manga, so I know the story.

Cool, thanks!
---
PSN: FeatherFang
Old memories seldom fade and bad habits die hard
#4TheReaSolCutterPosted 1/16/2014 4:16:07 PM
Another Code R and Fatal Frame II both had english versions released for PAL markets. Check those out. For Japan, there is a Fatal Frame 4 path and people were working on a Caption Rainbow patch.

Other games to check out might be some of the rhythm (taiko drum master) games. I'm only guessing, but they might be playable without knowing Japanese. Also, there are some puzzle games like puyo puyo that we're released in NA.
#5Justice98405Posted 1/16/2014 5:36:27 PM
You have to mod your Wii though right? I did some REAL brief looking into it before Pandora's Tower was finally announced for the US, and it seemed like it was some work involved to be able to import games using a US Wii?
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405