This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any collectors of Wii games out there?

#1wedontgetfooledagainPosted 3/22/2014 6:19:21 PMmessage detail
Share your collection pics, stories, and any good deals or purchases you come across!

I'm at 163, and counting. I have to believe that I have the largest collection in my city, but I'm sure there are larger ones out there to be seen.
---
Please don't post to GameFAQs while driving. It could get you killed. Or, worse, modded.
PKMN Y FC: 2638 0313 9346 - Saxon/Psychic FS
#2eloratingsPosted 4/3/2014 10:31:02 PMmessage detail
I do.

But, not so many as you have. Here's mine:

http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=eloratings&console=Wii
---
twitter.com/eloratings
#3RLSNintendo1985Posted 4/4/2014 5:22:22 AMmessage detail
I have a bunch....over a 100 at lest anyways. I usually buy them when they are super cheap to add to the collection.
---
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I own over 2500 games and counting. Once I own enough I'll start a review show.
#4StephieGamerPosted 4/4/2014 2:43:01 PMmessage detail
I have about 55. I used to have 75, but I traded in a bunch because I didn't play them. I only collect games that I like and will replay.
I still need Kirby's Return to Dreamland, but it never drops in price anywhere like Epic Yarn did.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#5GREEN00Posted 4/5/2014 5:50:18 AMmessage detail
I've only amassed the core "must have" Wii games I want to own so far, but I intend to build my Wii collection substantially in time. Prices are still a bit high to be buying games en masse.

My skeleton of a Wii collection,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/GREEN00/games/owned?platform=114
---
Pokemon X FC: 2105-8656-2510
My collection, http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/GREEN00/games/owned?platform=0
#6wedontgetfooledagain(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 12:32:46 AMmessage detail
Its good to see this topic living haha!

I went on a binge recently. There is a wonderful secondhand store in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan where I live, and it has amazing prices on their Wii games. Dozens of titles 20 bucks or less, and because it is practically a pawn shop, some real good stuff ends up there.
---
Please don't post to GameFAQs while driving. It could get you killed. Or, worse, modded.
PKMN Y FC: 2638 0313 9346 - Saxon/Psychic FS
#7FuzzyJelloPosted 4/6/2014 3:14:24 PMmessage detail
I suspect I'll break 30 physical games eventually. Milestone for me since I believe Wii and Gamecube are about tied for most games I have for one console at around 26 or so.
#8CSplitterPosted 4/6/2014 3:36:21 PMmessage detail
My collection of retail games is in the 40s. And about 10 games I've borrowed or had a chance to play but never owned. From this point on, every purchase feels like a gamble. Last game I bought that I knew I was going to enjoy was Samurai Warriors 3. Later (as in: 2013 and on) purchases are either nice surprises like Prince of Persia or "What the **** am I playing" like Disaster Day of Crisis. There are surely more games I want (Warioland Shake it for example) but none to be found in local stores.

Thankfully, I got the pricey ones like MPT and Xenoblade on launch day (even though they were never that rare in europe).
---
http://i.imgur.com/8t1rzi1.gif
#9Vara_samaPosted 4/7/2014 8:53:08 AMmessage detail
I am, I have 82 games so far and I still have a couple of dozens on my wish list. Bad thing is, they're becoming scarce around here, and the ones I find are still really expensive; once in a while I find some games at really cheap prices but it requires a ton of searching.

Eventually my only option will be buying online, hoping to find some good deals.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#10ViniciusFernandPosted 4/7/2014 11:07:53 AMmessage detail
I have 41 games, and I only need 5 more to have all the Wii games I want.