This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any collectors of Wii games out there?

#101wedontgetfooledagain(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2014 7:29:42 PM
Finally am getting the Budokai games in the mail......
---
Please don't post to GameFAQs while driving. It could get you killed. Or, worse, modded.
PKMN Y FC: 2638 0313 9346 - Saxon/Psychic FS
#102wedontgetfooledagain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 7:31:00 PM
Add four more

Heavy Fire Afghanistan
Hells Kitchen
Dewys Adventure
COD MW3
---
Please don't post to GameFAQs while driving. It could get you killed. Or, worse, modded.
#103darkness1018Posted 7/4/2014 1:13:20 AM
I used to have around 20, then sold my Wii collection sometime last yr. Yesterday a friend was gonna take his Wii to GS since it wasn't selling at all on CL. For $80 I got a white Wii (GC BC one), Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles & Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo all complete.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL
#104moho_00Posted 7/4/2014 7:50:14 AM
I picked up Bust-A-Move Bash the other day. I've heard that it's pretty bad, but I generally love all things Bust-A-Move, so we'll see...
---
My Collection: http://www.completionator.com/Collection/Index/1
#105Vara_samaPosted 7/4/2014 3:12:36 PM
moho_00 posted...
I picked up Bust-A-Move Bash the other day. I've heard that it's pretty bad, but I generally love all things Bust-A-Move, so we'll see...

I've been wondering about this too, in case I ever decide to pick this one or the WiiWare version.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Feel like reading my blog? http://mawiocudwoc.wordpress.com/
#106wedontgetfooledagain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 12:04:12 AM
darkness1018 posted...
I used to have around 20, then sold my Wii collection sometime last yr. Yesterday a friend was gonna take his Wii to GS since it wasn't selling at all on CL. For $80 I got a white Wii (GC BC one), Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles & Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo all complete.

I am very much jealous.
---
#107darkness1018Posted 7/5/2014 12:34:40 AM
wedontgetfooledagain posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I am very much jealous.

I knew a great deal when I saw it. Also, your SN makes me now want to watch CSI:Miami :).
---
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL
#108Vara_samaPosted 7/5/2014 9:41:45 AM
darkness1018 posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I am very much jealous.

I knew a great deal when I saw it. Also, your SN makes me now want to watch CSI:Miami :).

That... is a capital idea.

But back to topic, I'm surprised your friend wasn't able to sell his Wii with such games and for such price... I'd have bought it right away if I didn't have those games already.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Feel like reading my blog? http://mawiocudwoc.wordpress.com/
#109aurakmercPosted 7/5/2014 11:18:10 AM
I picked up a few this last week:
Call of Duty 3
Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Fortress
Bust-A-Move Bash
Samba de Amigo
Iron Man 2
Secret Saturdays
Vacation Isle Beach Party
#110wedontgetfooledagain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 6:01:28 PM
Vara_sama posted...
darkness1018 posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I am very much jealous.

That... is a capital idea.

But back to topic, I'm surprised your friend wasn't able to sell his Wii with such games and for such price... I'd have bought it right away if I didn't have those games already.

I came up with the name when I was filling out the sign up sheet while listening to CSI Miami :p

On topic: Im not getting any of my ebay purchases as fast as I would like. :(
---