This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any Wii games that are multipacks of board games?

#1Canada ChampPosted 7/1/2014 9:31:30 AM
Is there a Wii game out there with board games, like Monopoly, Life, Sorry, etc? My girlfriend is really into board games and she was asking me if we could play board games on my Wii.
---
HEEL
My format? Virus. To corrupt, and conquer.
#2Vara_samaPosted 7/1/2014 11:18:27 AM
Hasbro Family Night games come to mind, however I haven't tried those myself. Mario Party games are board games, if that counts.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Feel like reading my blog? http://mawiocudwoc.wordpress.com/
#3ViniciusFernandPosted 7/1/2014 7:10:47 PM
Try Fortune Street, by far one of the best.
#4MartinIIIaPosted 7/3/2014 9:41:01 PM
There are actually three Monopoly releases on the Wii. I copied-and-pasted the following helpful info from someone's post on another forum:
Monopoly Collection has the original Monopoly and Monopoly Streets on one disc. Best to get this really as the original Monopoly on Wii has a bug that causes the game not to save sometimes and that seems to have been fixed on this version. Monopoly Streets has annoying characters and it puts me off.
#5moho_00Posted 7/4/2014 7:48:36 AM
ViniciusFernand posted...
Try Fortune Street, by far one of the best.

Agreed! Fortune Street is pretty fun and really easy to jump in and play. It's similar to Monopoly, but different enough to stand on its own. The other nice thing about it is the last time I looked, it was dirt cheap.
---
My Collection: http://www.completionator.com/Collection/Index/1
#6StephieGamerPosted 7/4/2014 12:06:27 PM
The Hasbro Family Game Night games are fun and good quality.
There are 4 different editions so far, each with 5-6 games.
Games like Sorry, Battleship, Risk, Operation, Jenga, Boggle, Connect Four...
Sounds exactly what your girlfriend wants. You can get them really cheap, especially used, at Gamestop or online.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.