"Please insert the correct CD-Rom" Error

#1DarkGidoraPosted 5/8/2009 2:44:17 PM
Okay, I bought this about a year and a half ago, and it worked alright on my computer. Then my computer had trouble and I had to delete everything off of it. I reinstalled C&C, Red Alert, Tib Sun, RA2, and Yuri's Revenge off of this disc just the other day; and applied the official patches (I tried getting on the site for the unofficial patch, but it's not working for me).

Anyways, whenever I try to play Tib Sun or Yuri's Revenge, which needed the CD to play; they tell me the game disc isn't the right CD. I've made sure it's the game disc and not the bonus disc, so does anyone know how to fix this issue.
---
I once told someone that I knew 34 ways to kill a person with my bare hands. He said I was a liar. I told him to pick a number.
#2Mr HangmanPosted 5/22/2009 5:56:47 PM
I don't know how the problem would normally be fixed, but you should try the unofficial patch again. It will definitely fix that and many more errors. Use this link:

http://www.commandandpatch.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item187
---
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune
Watch the Colbert Report! It's crumbelievable!
#3DarkGidora(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2009 11:48:44 AM
Thank you very much for the url, it worked out great.
---
I once told someone that I knew 34 ways to kill a person with my bare hands. He said I was a liar. I told him to pick a number.