help building removed from play deck

#1Homer8gandalfPosted 8/5/2008 8:45:07 PM
Hello there, I've been interested in making a RFP Deck, and managed to acquire a Dark Emperor Structure Deck. It works pretty well already and after tweaking it a bit, I have a few concerns on my changes:

1) I removed Samsara Kaiser. I just didn't see any tactic to use him on. Does he have some strategic use that I don't see?

2) What's your opinion on Dark Catapulter on a RFP deck?

3) Are there any cards that you suggest to add/remove? (I'm considering getting another Dark Emperor Deck for Caius and Spell/Trap cards)

Thank you very much.
---
Diamond FC: 5111 9962 7555
#2gitales13Posted 8/5/2008 8:56:03 PM
I can suggests only cards to put but not a deck. I cant seem to recall all the cards have ive seen and encountered. I cant store thousand of different cards in my mind. Here are the cards:
(1) Banisher of Radiance (There is another one that has the effect like this one. The other one is defensive with a 2000 defense and this one is offensive with a 1600 attack. The defensive is better.)
(2) Micro Cosmos and Dimension Fissure (the continues spell/trap remove from play instead to the graveyard)
(3) D.D. Scout Plane (a.k.a. D.D. Treeborn Frog)
(4) Great Maju De Eiza (not the Maju Garzett) - sori for wrong naming
(5) D.D. Survivor
(6) D.D. Warrior Lady, D.D. Assailant, D.D. Warrior - just to fit your RFP Deck... hihihih (D.D. Master is not good)
(7) Dimension Fusion (the removed from play special summon, right?)

Hope that helps...
#3Homer8gandalf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2008 10:54:02 PM
Thanks for the insight, gitales13. Sorry if I forgot to include the cards in the Dark Emperor Structure Deck; some of the cards you mentioned are already in it, but it does help me figure out which ones are immensely helpful.

(1) Banisher of Radiance (There is another one that has the effect like this one. The other one is defensive with a 2000 defense and this one is offensive with a 1600 attack. The defensive is better.)

Thanks for this one, I didn't know there was a "Banisher" card that was defensive. I managed to find it, it's called "Banisher of the Light", it indeed has 2000 DEF, which would help me since I am a bit lacking on defense.

(2) Micro Cosmos and Dimension Fissure
(3) D.D. Scout Plane (a.k.a. D.D. Treeborn Frog)
(4) Great Maju De Eiza (not the Maju Garzett) - sori for wrong naming
(5) D.D. Survivor

These one are included in the Structure Deck, but confirming that these ones stand out for RFP, I'll try to get more copies of them (the Structure Deck only has 1-2 of these)

(6) D.D. Warrior Lady, D.D. Assailant, D.D. Warrior - just to fit your RFP Deck... hihihih (D.D. Master is not good)

These ones are in the Structure Deck too, D.D. Master I've kept since I'm trying to not change the deck too much since I'm still lacking in cards, but after hearing from you, and checking its effect, it's one of the first ones to go.

(7) Dimension Fusion (the removed from play special summon, right?)

Ooh special summon overload :D The Structure Deck gave me Return from the Different Dimension (Pay half of my LP, special summon as many of JUST MY monsters on the field for that turn) Dimension Fusion would be helpful too, but since I'll be removing my opponent's monsters from play as well, it might end up hurting me if they summon back their toughest monsters.

---
Diamond FC: 5111 9962 7555
#4gitales13Posted 8/6/2008 5:06:25 AM
I havent yet get a glance of that Dark Emperor Deck. I will wait for many release to have a look at new decks and cards Yugi will release.
#5PenOfStonePosted 8/6/2008 6:17:40 PM
Dimension Fusion is banned. Originally, before the emergency banlist, the best remove from play decks were Diamond Dude Turbo and Dark Armed Dragon Return. Before those 2 was Bazoo Return.
---
I have titanium gloves, so I can feed the trolls without harm. Hopefully they won't bite my toes, and the gloves are really heavy, too!
#6gitales13Posted 8/6/2008 8:31:27 PM
Wow, PenofStone is updated, unlike me who was only relying from remaining memories in my mind. I have been very busy for other things. When Yugioh release many more cards then I am going to have a look. Even from the 3 mentioned cards starting from the latter, I didnt even know a single from them.
More topics from this board...
Board FAQ, Final_Marka_Ragnos_3792/19 12:08PM