Gamespot review is totally biased

#1tralon09Posted 12/26/2008 7:28:02 PM
Gamespot's review is totally biased.It's amazing, when you consider there are no billiard or pool games for the XBox console avaiable. So finally one game producer makes one and Gamespot bashes it, because it doesn't have a+ features.Give me a break. I have downloaded the sim and it is fun and it has TWO views and NOT just a bird's eye view for play. One is a birdside view, but there is a realistic view that a normal pool player would see in real pool.Plus you can zoom in on your shot as well.
#2Shonuff331Posted 1/2/2009 6:48:49 AM
"Gamespot's review is totally biased.It's amazing, when you consider there are no billiard or pool games for the XBox console avaiable. So finally one game producer makes one and Gamespot bashes it, because it doesn't have a+ features.Give me a break. I have downloaded the sim and it is fun and it has TWO views and NOT just a bird's eye view for play. One is a birdside view, but there is a realistic view that a normal pool player would see in real pool.Plus you can zoom in on your shot as well."

Understand that the gamespot review was made before the controllable camera was patched into the game. Initially there was only the birds eye view.
---
GamerTag: KenpoJuJitsu3 --- http://youtube.com/user/kenpojujitsu3
22 years of gaming and still gaming strong.