the ending? Spoilers!
- Topic Archived
- Page 1 of 2
Add user to Ignore List after reporting
8 years ago#1
Okay, so at the end, Alicia is supposingly reborn right? Well, does anyone know what happens to rufus after that? And is rufus or alicia heard of in valkyrie profile 1? Because valkyrie profile 1 takes place after 2...-____-;;
8 years ago#2
Well, does anyone know what happens to rufus after that?
Rufus takes the throne of Valhalla as the leader of the Aesir.
And is rufus or alicia heard of in valkyrie profile 1?
Not in the original PS1 version, but in the PSP port, Alicia was added to the Barbarossa execution scene.
Because valkyrie profile 1 takes place after 2...-____-;;
VP2 is actually a sequel set in the past. VP1 leads into VP2, and VP2 overwrites history creating a new future. Time paradox, I know, but it's best to just ignore it. VP3 might iron things out.
(Topic Creator)8 years ago#3
Ohh, i see. Well, i remember reading a topic in the forums and i can't remember who exactly said it, but they said alicia and rufus died at the top of ydrassgil (i dont know how to spell it >___
(Topic Creator)8 years ago#4
)???! I finished the game, and i thought everyone survived except for alicia, who was reborn again.
is valkyrie profile 3 confirmed?
8 years ago#5
yeah...there's a possibility that Rufus and Alicia got killed in the top of Yggdrasil by Odin.....but as you can see it's not what real happen in the ending, instead Odin is the real dead...that's why in the (VP3 possible!!)everything will changed....and remember this is not only a prequel it's a sequel and prequel...^_^and there's one more thing that mystery for me is how Arngrim showed in the past...
"Im better than the Best"
(Topic Creator)8 years ago#6
Hmm, well the ending didnt turn out like that? O___O confused lol;; But yeah, i understand what you mean. Oh, i hope there is a valkyrie profile 3! That would be great!
8 years ago#7
1) Original history. Silmeria is accidentally sealed within Alicia.
2) Hrist is sent to retrieve Silmeria while Dipan plots to wage war against Asgard. Alicia and Silmeria escape, travel, meet Rufus, Dylan, Arngrim, and "Leone."
3) They find the Dragon Orb, Hrist reveals herself, takes the Dragon Orb and makes Arngrim her einherjar. Without the Dragon Orb, Midgard has no stabilizer; it's in danger.
4) The gods raze Dipan, Hrist executes Barbarossa, Alicia rushes to the execution grounds, but is too late. Alicia and Hrist fight, and Walther and Gyne trap them in a Sovereign's Right. Freya appears to retrieve the two valkyries, but Brahms reveals himself and abducts Silmeria just after Freya crystallized her.
5) Alicia and Rufus are left alone. They travel to the top of Yggdrasil to make Rufus a god, but Odin stops them and kills them. The Dragon Orb remains in Asgard, and Brahms uses Silmeria's soul to weakly stabilize Midgard.
6) Arngrim's poor and lazy attitude earns him a dismissal from Valhalla - his soul enters the reincarnation cycle.
7) Centuries pass, and Lezard is born. Arngrim is reborn. At one point Lezard finds the Philosopher's Stone, which grants him forbidden knowledge of how to manipulate souls and create homuncli (etc). The seal on Hrist's memory weakens enough that Odin decides to put her to sleep. He awakens Lenneth.
8) VP1 happens. Not going to explain this. But it should be noted that Lenneth travels back in time to witness the execution of Barbarossa, but she doesn't intervene. Ragnarok happens, and everyone except for Lezard dies; Lezard sacrificed the Philosopher's Stone to survive Ragnarok. Lenneth becomes the Creation Goddess and restores all life lost during Ragnarok; all humans essentially become her einherjar. Because Lezard never died during Ragnarok, Lenneth has no control over him.
9) Lezard still has a fixation on Lenneth, but he can't obtain enough power to overcome her's in his time period, so he uses Dipan's time machine to travel back in time.
8 years ago#8
--VP2 begins. It takes place in the past, but it really happens after VP1 from the perspective of Lenneth and Lezard (and the player).
10) Original history. Silmeria is accidentally sealed within Alicia.
11) Hrist is sent to retrieve Silmeria while Dipan plots to wage war against Asgard. Alicia and Silmeria escape, travel, meet Rufus, Dylan, Lezard, Arngrim, and "Leone."
12) They find the Dragon Orb, Hrist reveals herself, takes the Dragon Orb and makes Arngrim her einherjar. Without the Dragon Orb, Midgard has no stabilizer; it's in danger.
13) The gods raze Dipan, Hrist executes Barbarossa, Alicia rushes to the execution grounds, but is too late. Alicia and Hrist fight, and Walther and Gyne trap them in a Sovereign's Right. Freya appears to retrieve the two valkyries, Brahms reveals himself and tries to save Silmeria from being taken by Freya, but Lezard casts his own Sovereign's Rigth and takes Silmeria's soul instead. Brahms is hit with Freya's crystallization spell, and taken to Asgard. Midgard is still in danger, because it has no stabilizer.
14) Alicia and Rufus are left alone. They travel to the top of Yggdrasil to make Rufus a god, but Odin stops them and tries to kill them, but Lezard, using Silmeria's soul as a power source, intervenes. Lezard consumes Odin's soul, and takes Odin's Gungnir for himself. Using this new power he creates a new World Tree (a new dimension, separate from Yggdrasil's timeline), and escapes to there. Alicia materializes Rufus, and they go retrieve Brahms. Along the way they team up with Hrist and Arngrim, and acquire the Dragon Orb. Using the Water Mirror, they enter a world on Lezard's World Tree.
15) Here, the Creation Goddess Lenneth (from above) realizes that her universe is falling apart, because Lezard changed too much in the past, so that it no longer justifies her present's existence. Using her Creation Goddess powers, she travels across dimensions and intercepts Alicia and company.
16) They meet up with Silmeria as they ascend the tower. We find out that Lezard traveled back in time and did all of this just to lure Lenneth so that he could become one with her. Alicia and company defeat Lezard by forming Valkyrie, the one and original valkyrie that was split up into three essences long ago.
17) They retrieve the Dragon Orb and Gungnir; Rufus takes the Gungnir to back to Asgard and takes the throne of Valhalla. Arngrim is given the responsibility of returning the Dragon Orb to Midgard, and watching over the orb. Since Lezard's World Tree has different Laws than Yggdrasil, Brahms is mortal there; he chooses to remain there so that he could finally die. Without Lezard, his World Tree collapses, as if it never existed to begin with.
18) Alicia sacrificed her life to serve as the physical host for Valkyrie. But we see her reincarnated during the epilogue, so we can assume her soul somehow crossed the dimensional boundaries between the two World Trees, and entered Yggdrasil's reincarnation cycle. We can't say for sure whether or not the three valkyrie souls managed to do the same, but let's assume that tri-Ace isn't sadistic enough to kill off the three main characters of the franchise.
19) New future awaits.
8 years ago#9
I thought Freya went to Dipan to freeze Brahms. She snuck up behind him to try and freeze him. in the original timeline, Silmeria jumps in the way, and gets frozen, and Brahms is able to escape with Silmeria,
In the Silmerian timeline, Lezards kidnaps Silmeria before she is able to save Brahms, so Brahms is frozen and kidnapped by Freya and Odin, and the story continues
8 years ago#10
So if there is a VP3 and it takes place after VP2 does that mean there will be two Lenneth's? One from the future that didn't exist in the first place, and the one that hadn't been materialised in this timeline yet?
Yna oui uh tnikc? Un tet oui zicd kad duu lmuca du Sin'c duqehc?