Getting sunflower seed for making golden eggs

#1BEAST345Posted 11/21/2009 5:56:24 PM
Does anyone know of any easy ways to get these? I keep direct assaulting the hampster enemy, but i can never get it to drop.
---
MMSF3 FC 2149-6095-8440
#2AishaPosted 11/21/2009 6:00:13 PM
Because it doesn't come from Hamster. It's a drop item (not a Leader Item) from Hammy, which is a rare encounter. Clear the Seraphic Gate once, and start the fight with an Enemy Advantage, and you'll be guaranteed to encounter Hammy each time.
#3DonGambiniPosted 11/27/2009 3:41:52 AM
Don't forget to wear the one ghost armor.. I think it's called Flame mist, to make yourself immune to their attacks..

Make sure you're able to defeat it before it heals itself, if you fail to defeat it.. and his hp is really low.. but it didn't heal himself... jump right on his little circle or line to cancel out his attack and recharge your gauge

Rufus and Phyress can deal massive damage if you set them up well, I tend to use Rufus
---
Yoshitsune: You don't like my hat? FINE! *throws it* *changes it into random hat*
Junpei: Hey! That's my hat! ~Shi_Tsuki
#4Nodonn3Posted 11/29/2009 2:46:55 PM
I'm just about to start in on Hammy again myself so I was looking up an old thread. It has loads of good info:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=931102&topic=41300977

---
When the light bulb goes on in my head ... is that just a filament of my imagination?
#5Nodonn3Posted 11/30/2009 2:53:27 PM
Anyone worked out how to abuse Hrist 7777 to farm Seafoods yet?

She can't do Dragonscrypt as you can't get Sealstones in there so no Goldgrubber Law.

Best I've found is the Fish 'n Chips enemies in Level 3 Seraphic gate but it's still pretty slow.

---
When the light bulb goes on in my head ... is that just a filament of my imagination?
#6Master_TerryPosted 11/30/2009 3:55:51 PM
Either Fish and Chps or run from the battle.
---
My Forum: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Digimon_Dimension/index/
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TerryTheDesignated
#7Nodonn3Posted 11/30/2009 5:01:16 PM
Yeah figured.

Oh well, Dylan's just had his first 38 Eggs. His Str is now 2384.

I used them individually this time and I reloaded every one which gave me less than 7 in Str. It took 35 mins of reloading. Not too bad really, given that if you use them all in one go you're lucky to average 5 Str per Egg.

---
#8Nodonn3Posted 11/30/2009 11:46:28 PM
Found a pretty good encounter for the Seafoods in Seraphic Gate too.

Floor 2, at the bottom. Go left past the Divinity Void (the one containing the path to the 3rd floor) and there's a room with a Doghouse, one walker enemy and at the very left a crawler. It's a nice small room so there isn't loads of running in and out to zone too, bonus.

Warp past the walker (I use him to warp back to the zone after killing the crawler to speed it up) and smack the crawler. Every encounter has something that drops Seafood. Hell, even the rare spawn Kraken sometimes drops it if you attack from behind. Those big crab looking Type 22 Demons drop Seafood, as do the Fish 'n Chips.

It's slightly faster than even Dragonscrypt once you get rolling.

---