Leveling Up

#1ZephyriuumPosted 9/23/2011 2:20:04 AM
Where i can level up easily?,i'm in 50-ish,and i'm having trouble to level.Oh,and Alicia is level 99,she is teh only one though.(sorry for my english,i'm brazilian,and still learning)
---
Playing Rogue Galaxy,and i'm loving it.
#2Shinigami1505Posted 9/23/2011 5:49:16 AM
Hi Brazil here too.

First you shouldn't have to worry about lvl now, just go straight to Seraph gate(end game) and gain lvls there, lvls in this game will not change too much your status only your HP and new attacks, you should go after gear.

PM me in Portuguese if you want.
---
Peace sells........but who's buying?
#3Zephyriuum(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2011 7:33:23 AM
Eu estava tentando ganhar uns lvls lá no SG,pra derrotar a Ethereal Queen(que eu quase derrotei,mas ela usou Transfer em mim T.T).eu uso aquela Sealstone que dobra a exp,junto com o Double-Check,mas mesmo assim,não ganho quase nada de exp,as vezes parece até que um cancela o outro,mas eu vou ver se eu consigo uns Golden Eggs pra aumentar meus Stats um pouco mais.

obrigado pela ajuda,não sabia que tinha brasileiros por aqui,ainda mais jogando RPGs^^
---
#4RED_ODAPosted 9/23/2011 1:10:43 PM
I think posting in other language than English here is against the rules, you'd better be careful.

You should learn every single skill before you level up your characters. Anyway leveling above 50~60's is not important. You should go after new equipments and items, these are very important.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#5Zephyriuum(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2011 1:57:51 PM
Thanks for the tips,also,sorry i didn't know about these rules,but thanks anyway
---
#6Shinigami1505Posted 9/26/2011 7:58:29 AM
Are you doing it right?Did you use blue gale with Rufus plus dismantle in the enemies of 3rd floor i guess...the scorpions u know....its 1-hit K.O you can gain crystals + exp this way...i think that, there is a better board explaining this just search a little bit ands you will find it.
---
#7ZegracamasterPosted 10/6/2011 5:10:24 PM
Looks like there a brazilian invasion here, hahaha.

But let's get down t business. Man, I'm looking hard for some games, but I just can't find them to sell (and download them now is out of question, since my net has very, VERY low speed), i had the VP2, but somehow by brother lost it. ¬¬

So now I'm looking for some games (most RPGs) like VP2 and Rogue Galaxy, and looking here in the forum, I found more brazilians, hehehe, it's good to know I'm not alone here. Needing anything, leave a message.
---
---
"Turn on, I see red"
#8TaticalWarriorPosted 10/19/2011 12:54:57 PM
I am brazilian too :D

Yay for the best country evah! XD
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#9TaticalWarriorPosted 10/19/2011 12:57:29 PM
Zegracamaster posted...
Looks like there a brazilian invasion here, hahaha.

But let's get down t business. Man, I'm looking hard for some games, but I just can't find them to sell (and download them now is out of question, since my net has very, VERY low speed), i had the VP2, but somehow by brother lost it. ¬¬

So now I'm looking for some games (most RPGs) like VP2 and Rogue Galaxy, and looking here in the forum, I found more brazilians, hehehe, it's good to know I'm not alone here. Needing anything, leave a message.
---

Oh, Rogue Galaxy is awesome! To tell the truth, the start was pretty meh for me, and the characters were pretty uninteresting. Things got real better later, and I am having a blast with it. It is a really, really nice game and the characters grow on you...

I highly recommend Odin Sphere too, if you like VP2's atmostphere. The graphics are brilliant, and the story is instant-love and really well written. Gameplay is pretty fun too.
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#10Shinigami1505Posted 10/20/2011 10:51:30 AM
This board is about level up, but if the guys here don't mind i can suggest you the follow games for PS2: Final Fantasy XII and FFXII IZJS (but play the other one first), Star Ocean 3 (same creator of VP), Wild Arms (remake version), Romancing Saga, Arc the Lad, Growlanser 2 and 3.

If you like RPG it won't matter the graphics, so for Ps1: Final Fantasy 7,8,9 and Tactics
Tactics Ogre, Brigandine, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Saga Frontier, Star Ocean 2, Tales of Destiny and Tales of Phantasia.

For PC: Baldurs Gate 1 & 2, Icewind Dale 1 & 2.
---