Best Way to Farm OTH?

#1persona2freakPosted 9/13/2012 7:59:11 PM
Hey everyone, what is the quickest way to farm oth to buy the Moonfalx in chapter 6?
---
"I'm Gonna Kick your arse so hard your gonna kiss the moons!" - Kid
"I tink you are ze one who shall get zere derriere kicked, non?" - Harle
#2CrimsonchalicePosted 9/13/2012 8:32:38 PM
I'd say you should stick to Valhalla. Hunt for Magic Mirrors and Guardian Divas, both of them drops parts that sells for loads of oth. Look for "spirit" ( MM and GD )and "bird" ( GD )encounters.

Or you could really kill anything in Valhalla, since more or less every encounter drops valueble stuff.
---
"C.Chalice - Dream or deceit ? Who will ever know ?"
#3AishaPosted 9/13/2012 8:57:42 PM
Isn't there a really good way of making money at the end of the game, either with or without Seraphic Gate access? I can't remember; I just have this annoying feeling that there's a strategy but I can't bring it to the forefront of my mind.
#4CrimsonchalicePosted 9/13/2012 9:14:59 PM
Never heard of that. There isn't much you would want to buy that late in the game. Valhalla is the best place imo; only one Silver Wine Frame solves most monetary problems. Other than that you´ve got Orichalcums, Adamantites, Mithril Plates, Blue Gales e t c.
---
"C.Chalice - Dream or deceit ? Who will ever know ?"
#5AishaPosted 9/13/2012 10:36:17 PM
Actually, I think I was just thinking of Gold Grubber Law. ~_~ But yeah, this game is a little odd in that you don't really need to buy much at all. Most of the time you can just upgrade your equipment with stuff from chests and drops.
#6RaphaelBelmontPosted 9/14/2012 1:21:12 AM
the only weapon worth buying (for me) is the runeslayer. other than that just itens. farm money? i dunno, win battles?

if i plan doing SG i get valkyrie's favor, if i plan a simple run, glance reviver. besides the ultimate armor for HW's i never need money in chapter 6.
also half an hour playing should be enough for quite some money and i agree with chalice valhala should be the place because it's easy enough and the itens are paying for...
---
Hearken the angel's summon. The true path shall guide you to find peace in annihilation!
#7AishaPosted 9/14/2012 2:47:51 AM
I think the only weapons I bother making in a typical run are Sabertooth Saber, Elemental Edge, Supreme Crossbow, Zweihander, and Moonfalx. If I want to dress my party up at the end of the game, I'll make Miracle Guards, Thrud's Gauntlets, and Vein Greaves, but it's hardly necessary. It depends on which characters I'm using, as well.
#8paladin_breakerPosted 9/14/2012 11:56:17 PM
Personally, the only items I make/buy are Conquerers Armors and Golden Eggs. That said, I personally farmed all the money I ever needed by fighting in the SG while always having Gold Grubber Law on and getting all the skills done on pretty much every character, the only characters who didn't get all the skills where the three I also had dead.
---
final fantasy forum: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Final_Fantasy_Core/index/
please join if you like any final fantasy.
#9immadbroPosted 9/19/2012 4:25:30 PM
fight then golem things who drop adamantite and sell them for 40k a piece, works for me
#10RaphaelBelmontPosted 9/19/2012 5:28:56 PM
in a single attempt to acquire Ull's |SG bow, you can get a lot of money...

money rly isn't a problem in this game you just need to play more TC! :)
---
Hearken the angel's summon. The true path shall guide you to find peace in annihilation!