Campaign Rumpo

#1kazubbPosted 5/6/2009 11:03:26 PM
I've noticed that the Campaign Rumpo seems to appear on Staunton Island parked near the Empire State-like building in Bedford Point. Is it here throughout the entire game or for just a short period? I haven't ever noticed it after getting to Shoreside Vale or completing the game. Only early while doing Staunton Island missions.
#2ChristopheePosted 5/7/2009 6:45:49 AM
I believe it's parked in various places throughout the game.
---
Come on Wycombe! The Chairboys > j00
Current record against Andsome's Heroes: 3-1-0
#3kazubb(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2009 10:00:22 AM
Since there is limited garage space and so many hidden vehicles I don't really want to save this one if it can be found later in the game. Not that it's an amazing vehicle, but at this games heart it's all about cars. It's fun to be able to drive whatever you want in the game. I miss the import export garages of GTA3 where you could unlock pretty much every car at your fingertips any time you wish. Things like the FBI Car are a pain to get just to cruise in them. Also miss the spawning police bribes outside you safe house. They came in handy from time to time with vehicles that can't be resprayed.
#4LancetJadesPosted 5/7/2009 6:30:34 PM
It's only parked outside the stadium during the election strand. After Love on the Rocks, it disappears.

I don't think it's parked anywhere else at any point.

---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
#5ChristopheePosted 5/7/2009 7:27:39 PM
I thought you could find them in Bedford Point, Aspatria and Torrington but it is possible that they disappear once the campaign storyline is over. I'll have to check.
---
#6ChristopheePosted 5/8/2009 8:07:25 AM
I just checked both of those places you two mentioned on my completed game and it does appear that they disappear from there once you've completed the campaign storyline. I'm sure there were a couple of other places you could get them but I've forgotten the exact locations. Either way, it looks like you can't get one after you open Shoreside Vale, so I'd save one now if I were you.
---
#7LancetJadesPosted 5/8/2009 11:42:09 AM
Are they all the red Campaign Rumpo (the enemy's), or are there some blue ones parked?

---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
#8ChristopheePosted 5/25/2009 9:57:48 AM
I recently started a new game and decided to look for these when I got to Staunton Island. It appears they start to spawn after doing the first Donald Love mission, and I found them parked near the Liberty Tree building, near the stadium and near the Portland police station. There may be others but they're the only ones I've seen so far. They appear in both the red and blue varieties. I haven't found out when they disappear yet though.
---
#9LancetJadesPosted 5/25/2009 6:00:48 PM
I know that the one near the stadium disappears after the mission where you learn Love lost the election.

---
Lost, but not forgotten.
#10ChristopheePosted 5/26/2009 6:37:56 AM
Have you ever seen this version of the Campaign Rumpo?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/c/cd/Campaign_Van.jpg

I've only ever seen it in plain blue or red. I wonder how you get this version...
---