Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...

1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...
I wish they would announce a Wild Arms 6 already. I really hope they haven't dropped this series.
---
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)
(message deleted)
3 years ago#173
i found out that 2 blank medium final prize for completing sol niger quest is missable
i didn't recieve 2 blank medium after purified all of sol niger

note: i pawned angolmois first then talk to kanon - recieved final stage, after that i purified the remaining sol niger - recieved 2x ambrosia, but not 2x blank medium prize

looks like we need to purify all of sol niger first before pawning angolmois
good info
In regards to the above comment about the Sol Niger Quest. I purified all 26 of them and spoke to Kanon before beating the King of Angolmois, however the reward was still only 2x ambrosia.
1 year ago#176
RosenkreutzXIII posted...
In regards to the above comment about the Sol Niger Quest. I purified all 26 of them and spoke to Kanon before beating the King of Angolmois, however the reward was still only 2x ambrosia.

I was kinda sweatdrop when received the reward... lol
6 months ago#177
Well here's some news of a possible new WA that we can possibly hope for: http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2015/2606.html
---
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)
Man, I haven't played this game in ages... Wild Arms's always been my favourite series, I really hope a new one pans out.
---
Care to check a friend's site out?
http://www.pickyourbackpack.com/best-backpacks-for-college/
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.