Preparations for King of Angolmois and Ragu O Ragula

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Preparations for King of Angolmois and Ragu O Ragula
8 years ago#1
What do you guys suggest for equips (both mediums and Badges) for characters to take on these two power-houses? And who should take them on?

I've been using Avril and Chuck to buy items from the Black Market.
8 years ago#2
i suggest you should have 100% orange badge equip in the sea medium user so you can stand most of their powerful attacks and level your party to 90+ i thinks that enough to beat that 2 monster...
8 years ago#3
Heck, Orange is enough to beat any monster. For some extra fun, you should equip your main three with 100% Orange badges and then fight them. That'll make for an interesting battle.............but mostly insanely long.
"For as surely as night follows day......there comes a time when even gods must die." Lex Luthor
Pearl FC: 4854 3703 9856
8 years ago#4
I had my Healer with the Orange Badge (and obviously the healing medium for revive).

As for the fighters you should have the best fighter (likely Dean) to AT LEAST have a Punching Bag badge so he will do Finest Arts when he gets a critical hit. Even better if you can have a Sheriff Star for one or both fighters but at least one Punching Bag.

I had one with the Sword Medium and the other with the Luck medium. Both of these mediums gives the fighter the skill to do a critical hit when you have 50 FP filled. Thus you can do a Finest Arts on command for big damage. If you can't it'll be a LONG battle, especially against Ragu.

Strangely, Angolmois was disappointingly weak. I found a few of the other pillar bosses to be much more trouble. Don't worry too much about him.

8 years ago#5
I defeated all pillar bosses and optional bosses!!!And this is the things that i would like you to know for the preparations of the two strong pillar bosses.
Use this three characters:Avril, Rebbecca and Dean!!
Dean's equipment: Twin Fenrir, Wonder Booster, Beast coat,King's crown, Punching Glove, Cat's Paw, Nose hero badge and Markman's badge!!!
Rebbecca's equipment: Pizzicato Pistol, Strongest Magazine (check on Splitinfinity's message), I don't actually remeber her dress but i think it is the dress that Kanon gave, Cat's Paw, Violator, Ryan's Shield, Marksman Badge and Might guy badge!!!
Avril's equipment: Absolute Zero, Soul of Lilithea, Robe of Filgaia, Night Princess badge, Hourglass, Violator, Laurel crown, dual cast!!!

Dean's medium: Sword medium
Rebbecca's medium: I don't actually remember this two but i remember her original skill,It's the one with shut out,reinforce, regenerate and etc.
Avril's medium: Sea medium!!!
8 years ago#6
Max level and decent set up. You don't need orange badge for Agi.

1 of the pillar bosses, you just need the hex lock and wind resistance.Rebby just needs good set up and over 5000 HP.Not hard.Haveing sherriff badge, 1 to each is enough.As then beserker badge for Greggy.Cat's Paw for Rebby.Carol..well hers is the easy, but be careful still.You could also use hex lock for Chuck too, to be safe ;)).
"You guys deserve A medal" Paine.Is A guy-like guys ONLY period!
8 years ago#7
for me 2x fur-fur is much more difficult than these 2 monster can fur2x really defeat even w/out orange badge just asking???
8 years ago#8
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
8 years ago#9
In my game the only pillar left is the 2x-furfur and my set-up is!!!

Dean-Luck medium; weapon-final nova;armor-red guard; badges-sheriff star;king's crown; berserker badge; speed queen; full carrot...

Avril-sword medium;weapon-soul of lilithea;armor-robe of filgaia;badges-sheriff star;dual cast;terrace tiara;sacred boy;violator...

Carol-sea medium; weapon-hob % nob; armor-mirage blazer; badges-sheriff star; terrace tiara;spike boots;night princess; 100% orange badge...

is my set-up good enough to defeat that 2xfur-fur?????
8 years ago#10
^As long as you have the 100% Orange Badge, you should still have no problem with the FurFurs. It just may take a while.

One thing I noticed is use someone who does high damage against flying enemies (I used Chuck). With Finest Arts, they do close to 30K damage. Not too shabby.

1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Preparations for King of Angolmois and Ragu O Ragula

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived