Can't play in windowed mode

#1simporuPosted 5/23/2012 5:42:28 PM
I know asking this question anywhere is kinda pointless, even more so on here as there aren't many active people who could answer this question or know how to answer it. But I'll just ask anyways

I can't go into windowed mode, ingame setting all of resolution is Full Screen, no I'm not blind, I looked, they're all Full Screen. I used to play this game on my now broken desktop and half of it is Full Screen while the other is Windowed, so what I see is definite.

In the config menu from the launcher the "Windowed" option is greyed out and I cannot tick it, furthermore the drop down box for windowed resolution is blank. The fullscreen is tickable and drop down is not blank.

This also happens to me for another game: Face of Mankind, premise seems to be similar, I know now it's not the game itself that's the factor, maybe my PC.
How do I fix this? Thanks.
#2xxPROxxPosted 5/23/2012 10:59:11 PM
Are you using any type of dual screen? Mess with your computer's resolution settings, even if you don't think it has anything to do with playing full screen or windowed mode.
---
Raising awareness for SNSD whoo!!!!
#3simporu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:27:30 AM
I do not have dual screen, I'm using a laptop, main resolution/desktop resolution is 1366x768
#4kacavelikiPosted 5/31/2012 1:13:01 AM
Try using alt+enter. I cannot play windowed mode on my other pc,main resolution there is 1024x768 but on this pc its 1920x1280 and I have every resolution offered both in full screen and windowed mode