When will Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 be Released in North America?

#1DarthMalevolentPosted 9/11/2012 1:28:18 AM
I've looked and looked, only finding posts in forum, a mile deep in, and when I click on a link I can't find them in all that muck. So asking the question here and now. Anyone know when it's being released in the United States or Europe? English patches, yea go ahead, but I'd like a solid game with any definite answers of its release for the PS3 or PC in English please.
#2DestinPosted 9/11/2012 6:55:13 AM
never
---
Destin the Valiant
#3KongZhouPosted 9/13/2012 8:12:10 PM
No release of that kind has been announced.
#4IdunnomynamePosted 10/2/2012 6:55:57 AM
InspectorChin, the person who created the Koei warriors fansite, and was later hired to be the PR consultant for Koei Europe has stated that Koei has no plans on releasing Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 in North America or Europe at this time.

Most likely your best bet at getting the game, would be to purchase the Chinese or Japanese version online, and then get the fan made patch which changes the characters into English.

Like the other Asian versions, the game will have issues in regards to created characters only being able to have a certain number of characters, but that's really it.
---
"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women. That is good!"
#5castian77Posted 10/5/2012 11:57:16 AM
Still the game is worthless, really, is the worst ROTK ever, feels more like a facebook game or a movil app rather the awesome immersive game we all love.

Download the Jap demo, is not just the demo, the game is JUNK.
---
Developers of games, please;
Do NOT downgrade any game's content, if it doesn't "Fit" on a single 360 DVD, make it multidisc, do not ruin a good game
#6kirin fangPosted 10/8/2012 12:14:09 AM
castian77 posted...
Still the game is worthless, really, is the worst ROTK ever, feels more like a facebook game or a movil app rather the awesome immersive game we all love.

Download the Jap demo, is not just the demo, the game is JUNK.

This.

We fans waited 4-5 years and this is what they gave us. Then again, it's not surprising since ROTK has always been the last on their priority list. They're more concerned with their cash cow games (Warriors series).
---
"One man's trash is another man's treasure,
One man's pain is another man's pleasure."