Heavy Infantry

#1yamdirt2Posted 8/13/2008 1:42:42 PM
I love playing with heavy infantry, and I just wanted to know what faction has the best? Denmark has pretty good infantry, wiether they're considered heavy idk, but I was just wondering what other faction's is similar to Denmark. They're fun to play as but I don't like they're starting position. I always get screwed by HRE/poland.

TIA!
#2Vivid_Posted 8/13/2008 1:54:16 PM
Try England. There heavy infantry is just brilliant. Never played as Denmark but there infantry is good but I ve heard England have one of the strongest. HRE with units such as Zwei Hander are good as well.
---
[Force persuade] You will not read my sig...
...It failed
#3HappyHippo04Posted 8/13/2008 2:10:21 PM
Spains Chivalric knights seems pretty beastly to me.
---
BHM: Wraith
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/wtfidunnolol/lold.jpg
#4yamdirt2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2008 2:28:38 PM
But I don't really want the generic type that EVERYBODY gets lol. I want my faction to be original...Haha I guess I'll go with HRE right now...Even though their completely surrounded by potential enemies.

Thanks for the advice!!
#5ng1294Posted 8/13/2008 3:56:57 PM
Holy Roman Empire and Scotland have very good heavy infantry. I've tried a few custom battles using Scotland against HRE and usually my highland nobles and noble swordsmen win but sometimes those zwei handers and forlorn hopes are just too much for my soldiers. Go Scotland!