Epic Stainless Steel 6.3 mod out today

#1TarexPosted 8/2/2010 8:59:33 PM

2 years in the making, finally here!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=377824

#2the wheelPosted 8/2/2010 11:45:27 PM
*drools*

Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...Must download mod...
---
Bob Sheppard died first, just so he could announce Steinbrenner's name in heaven.~ fenderfreak07
#3Polish_CrusaderPosted 8/8/2010 12:33:36 PM
Wow. Amazing. Here are my favorite fixes:

*- Inaccessible terrain in which rebels spawned fixed.
*- Rebel ship spawn in small lakes removed.

3. The Campaigns
*- Guild's HQ's always offer some kind of a faction wide bonus.
*- Mongols are finally made pagan.

---
"The lack of money is the root of all evil"- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
#4call of dutyPosted 8/12/2010 2:22:22 PM
AWESOME.
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
#5codysan87Posted 8/12/2010 6:13:03 PM
Good to know they are still working the game. Especially with the new releases out.
---
The Chosen Alliance has conquered this board. All resistance shall be put down without delay, thanks for your cooperation. HQ Medieval 2 Total war Gold board.
#6LegzdinsPosted 8/23/2010 12:48:25 AM

I downloaded and installed it, but can't really play it.
when I click "single player" it just shows options like "late campaign, custom battle historical battle and stuf like that" no early campaign or that campaign that should been between those two, and when I click on lat campaign I can't even play that pops up just "select an action below" and that's all.
anyone know what the problem could be?

#7codysan87Posted 8/23/2010 2:26:20 AM
Any other messages and did you install it correctly? Try a clean installation (uninstall delete M2 folder reinstall m2 install SS6.3)
---
The Chosen Alliance has conquered this board. All resistance shall be put down without delay, thanks for your cooperation. HQ Medieval 2 Total war Gold board.
#8Insanity_184Posted 8/23/2010 3:40:17 AM
try runing setup again and chosing early campain and see if its different, u may have reinstall
---
GT: Insanity184
#9LegzdinsPosted 8/23/2010 7:40:31 AM

I'm reinstalling Medieval II now.
But maybe the problem is that I'm using the gold edition?
Or should I install some patches before installing stainless steel?

#10codysan87Posted 8/23/2010 10:45:16 AM
Shouldn't be a problem, lots of people are using Gold, really it isn't any different except the last patch is already installed (I'm 99% sure anyways.)
---