Everything looks like a blob to me....

#1Lordaeron86Posted 3/10/2012 3:09:10 PM
Just started playing this game today. I haven't played any other TW game besides RTW. In RTW I had no problems following the action because every unit was brightly colored and highly distinctive. Also IMO the interface was better in RTW and everything was clearer. In MTW2 I have to pause in every fight just to keep up with everything whereas in RTW I never had to pause except in really big battles. Everyone wears grey/drab colors and even the battlefield is a lot less bright than in RTW.

Does this experience go away or is it just me?
---
"To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it."
#2PapaRosario23Posted 3/11/2012 12:00:38 AM
I assume the colors are more gray in M2 to make things more realistic. Common soldiers wouldn't have expensive dyes for their clothing.

Try using the minimal UI for battles. I like it a lot better than the regular UI because the regular UI blocks off like half of the screen.
---
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
#3ShubbniggurathPosted 3/18/2012 5:34:16 AM
If you press your faction crest button at the bottom it makes all your units flash green and all the enemy units flash red which I find extremely helpful.