Blue.

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#11
Ah, just had my little brother try it, and from what I heard, he was putting too much emphasis on the -ue part of blue. When he said it while shortening the -ue part, it registers fine. o_o ... Thought I should try sharing this info. ._.;
---
SwordNamed Truth, AKA Locke Trufeld
7 years ago#12
Yeah, I had this problem for a while too. Then I got annoyed and blew into the microphone for a while. Here's what Ol' Blockhead told me:

"It seems that my machinery cannot pick up your voice! Try speaking in a normal tone from a foot away from the Nintendo DS. Try not to breathe directly on the Mic or use it in a windy place."

So, I held the DS about a foot away, and it hasn't misheard my voice since. Before, I was only a few inches from the the mic.
---
destroyerBEACON (#133800)
www.kingdomofloathing.com
7 years ago#13

i too got she same problem it works best when we talk normally and clearly, too loud and the system won't regester

7 years ago#14
Speak with a yank accent and it registers every time. My Australian pronunciation of various numbers and colours is no match for Brain Ages refusal to pick up anything I dont say in an American accent.
7 years ago#15
Hey. You're the one with the accent. Crazy koala-loving foreigner.

---
My Xbox 360 Gamercard: http://my.livecard.net/h3/ToothyMcshark.png
7 years ago#16
What's crazy about loving koalas? Everybody loves koalas.
---
M. Bison wears a red cap, throws fireballs, does head stomps, and cape flicks. Clearly M stands for Mario.
7 years ago#17
i dont.
Um... Whats a koala?
Back on topic:
If you have so much trouble with it recognizing your Blue, just tell him you cant speak!
---
I like milk.
ALL Wifi in quote
7 years ago#18
every time i say blue it will say try again tryagain try again try again
after a couple times of screaming it it seams to go in! : )
I HATE THAT PROPLEM !!!
7 years ago#19
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
7 years ago#20
i have the same problem. i was saying blue in a monotone type of voice but it said try again. so this is wat happened "blue, Try Again, blue, Try Again, blue, Try Again, bleep u" then it finally moved on ^^

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived