Here is how to dupe!!! (INFO)

#1ihelpuhaxPosted 1/25/2008 9:54:23 PM

This is a Step-By-Step on how to duplicate!!!

http://www.kufcoddupe.info/

I hate this game and I want to share my information with everyone! Dupe all you want!!!

You just need a friend to do it but basicly thats it and it takes like 2 minutes. I can 1 hit anything got millions of hp and on top of that I got 13k blue/orange and gray potions.

Enjoy this while you can because they will fix it soon!!!!

#2metalmassacre93Posted 1/25/2008 10:10:10 PM
thats it?

so dumb. im not risking F-ing my up my HDD for somthing as stupid as 1000 oranges.

Having an Attack of 1000000 doesnt make your pee pee any bigger. sorry bud
---
PSN: NorseForce
XBL: HarvKill1919
#3Gigant0pithecusPosted 1/25/2008 10:37:54 PM
I wouldn't do it. The 360 hardware is already garbage. Having God-like chars in KUF: COD just isn't worth risking damage to an already fragile console.

I'll continue to play legit. But I'm sure someone will find this information useful.
---
(PSN ID) : SergeantPwn (XBL Gamertag) : Gigantopithecus
I'll crush your bones
#40X0_Ghost_0X0Posted 1/25/2008 10:42:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5cjyoungjrPosted 1/25/2008 11:52:24 PM
hey ihelp can i have like 1k of each pot....
if so whts ur IGN
#6DimascusPosted 1/26/2008 9:05:29 AM
lol When you ruin, yes you will ruin your HDD, I will laugh. Too funny. lol Just play legit.. come on. lol
---
GT: Dimascus Playing: Burnout Paradies - CoD4/ Want: Too Human - Lost Odyssey - DMC 4 - Army of Two - Infinite Undiscovery | Clan leader: www.bds360clan.com
#7drakenblade123Posted 1/26/2008 3:04:18 PM
Actually, there's another way to dupe than ripping out your harddrive. If those dupers had taken the time to be rational instead of possibly damaging their system, they might have figured it out.
#8bkamagnumPosted 1/26/2008 5:25:42 PM

drakenblade123 posted...
Actually, there's another way to dupe than ripping out your harddrive. If those dupers had taken the time to be rational instead of possibly damaging their system, they might have figured it out.

i dont see harm in duping but also dont see whats good about it... its boring bein god in a close ended video game...

but anyways all u have to do is pull ur ethernet out instead of ur freakin harddrive!

#9EliteScouterPosted 1/27/2008 1:12:58 AM

Works =)

The ethernet one doesen't work they fixed that....

I just tried it and a friend said I stayed in the game for like 20 seconds after I disconnected. So they fixed the ethernet one. The HD still works!

#10DesperateMonkeyPosted 1/27/2008 1:23:55 AM
Duping is bad but in this game.. its ok. Lots of 10 year old kids think they are really cool when they have armor and stuff that owns everything but thats like thinking your cool in starcraft cause you can own the computer with cheat codes. It just makes the game boring.

Personally, I don't even like legit players who synthesize there gear too high which is the REAL problem. As a general rule, I usually don't wanna play with people who have weapons over 50k damage and it shouldn't be nearly that high for the faster weapons. 5-20k is good ettiquette, I don't care how you get it as long as you aren't a cocky nooblet.