trying to find mutant curian

#1gjs123Posted 7/7/2008 3:05:44 PM
hello I was just wondering what area I need to be respawning for the mutant curian
any help would be appreciated
---
XBL: Stormaru
#2bassbx891Posted 7/7/2008 9:56:30 PM
hes in the final area of road to chaos, but only if you have the quest for him in either kendals, leinharts, or regnier's story quests, then you go to road of chaos and go to the last map (right before the boss) and instead of going towards the idol go the other way and go upstairs, now run all the way back and you should see a glowing orb, go to it and open it, then step back and step toward it again, and you should be able to enter it, if you dont have the quests for it i can kill him for you.
---
gamertag= Rizzo1690(hopefully changing soon)
games currently playing=GH3, halo 3, and call of duty 4
#3gjs123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2008 10:38:17 PM
lol I'm still in city of desolation so it'll be a while :)

---
XBL: Stormaru
#4GetifuYaBasaPosted 7/8/2008 2:11:56 AM
bassbx891 is talking about Keither.

Mutant Curian is in the City of Desolation. He is the boss of that area. He is an optional boss, I'm not sure which characters are able to fight him - I think it might just be Kendal.
The boss area acts just like the Forest Guardian's. There will be a door which you have to enter in order to fight him - or you can leave him be and continue to the Halls of Arrogance by heading the other way.

---
GT > UpcomingBoot
#5PregnantCrusherPosted 7/8/2008 10:01:18 AM

bass you're wrong!. Mutant Curian is the secret boss in the city of desolation. Keither is the secret boss in the road to chaos. You have to be at a certain point in kendal's quest to unlock the Mutant Curian door and only Kendal can unlock it. You find him in the last map of desolation just past the idol.

#6bassbx891Posted 7/8/2008 6:31:05 PM
sorry i must have mixed 2 titles together, cause the topic that had been right above this one mentioned keither, and i was rly tired and on my ipod touch while i was on here, so i must have misread, i apologize for my mistake
---
gamertag= Rizzo1690(hopefully changing soon)
games currently playing=GH3, halo 3, and call of duty 4