Repost: Ultimate fusion thread

#71Turkish01Posted 10/18/2007 6:20:47 PMmessage detail
Lilith fusion fragments
For the Haraiti you need to fuse Succubus:
Surt (maragidyne) + Ganesha (magarudyne lv.61) = Hariti (maragidyne, magurudyne)

If you don't have Byakko:
Scathach(mabufudyne) + Kikuri-Hime = Parvati (mabufudyne) OR Sarasvati + Angel + Gabriel(mabufudyne) = Parvati (mabufudyne)

Parvati (mabufudyne) + Queen Mab + Suzaku = Mot (mabufudyne)

---
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks
#72ZeirhkPosted 10/18/2007 8:25:01 PMmessage detail
So this is more for Fes players?

Titania + Dionysus + Flauros does not give me Kikuri-hime but instead Lachesis...
#73Turkish01Posted 10/18/2007 11:46:44 PMmessage detail
No this is for the U.S. release. Titania must be at the highest level to get Kikuri-hime.
---
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks
#74jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2007 5:57:48 AMmessage detail
Originally posted by Turkish01

Lilith fusion fragments
For the Haraiti you need to fuse Succubus:
Surt (maragidyne) + Ganesha (magarudyne lv.61) = Hariti (maragidyne, magurudyne)

Scathach(mabufudyne) + Kikuri-Hime = Parvati (mabufudyne) OR Sarasvati + Angel + Gabriel(mabufudyne) = Parvati (mabufudyne)

Is this addressing ChronoChris 4 elemental all target Lilith fusion, or is this directed @ Arthaiin's Lilith recipe?
#75Turkish01Posted 10/19/2007 1:03:37 PMmessage detail
ChronoChris' original pathway

---
#76jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2007 1:49:17 PMmessage detail
Author: ChronoChris

4-elemental All target Lilith:

You can use the 4-elemental lilim above, vetala(stock it doesn't matter), the two personae that matter here are incubus and succubus, they need to be similar to this:

Incubus: Life Drain, Dodge Ice, Mabufudyne, Dodge Wind, Die For Me!, Marazion, Stagnant Air, Spirit Drain

Succubus: Sexy Dance, Agidyne, Magarudyne, Maragidyne, Mamudoon, Mudo Boost, Mudoon, Ailment Boost

Here's how you get them.

Incubus:

Temperance Byakko + Devil Incubus(or succubus, standard doesn't matter) -> Death Mot(mabufudyne, mudo boost)

Death Mot + Death Alice -> Death Samael(mabufudyne, die for me!, mudo boost)

Death Samael + Lovers Queen Mab -> Devil Incubus (Mabufudyne, Die For Me!, Mudo boost) If you don't get mudo boost it's no big deal Succubus will get it, having two with it just increases chances.

Succubus:

Empress Hariti + Devil Incubus(fused previously) -> Lovers Titania This Titania can have all 3 elements but only needs two I got Magarudyne and Mabufudyne, if you want to put all 3 elements on here it increases your chances but isn't necessary. Just get Mabufudyne and Magarudyne and continue on.

Death Mot (from the Loki fusion) + Lovers Titania - > Devil Succubus (magarudyne, maragidyne)

Succubus can get 3 -madyne spells, maragidyne, magarudyne, and mabufudyne, but only needs two. Just depends on how long you want to select and reselect. I tried to make it as easy as possible until the Lilith which took me almost 4 hours of selecting and reselecting.

Lilim + Vetala + Incubus + Succubus -> Devil Lilith (Maziodyne, Magarudyne, Maragidyne, Mabufudyne, Die For Me!)

I tried and tried to get Mudo Boost on there as well, but I couldn't and I spent hours, I assume it to be impossible, still Die For Me! by itself is very good, just carry around someone else with Die For Me! and mudo boost for when you really need it. I use Thanatos, which if I remember how I fused him I'll post later. He has a cleave, pierce, and strike attack, so he's pretty nice for taking care of enemies weak to physical.

Thanatos with 3 different physical attack types, Die For Me! w/Mudo Boost

Garuda + Chernobog -> Mot(Arrow Rain + Death Bound)
Arahabaki(everyone masters the hermit S.Link, right?) + Lilim -> Samael(Heat Wave)

Use the Mot and Samael here, along with Alice(Die For Me! and Mudo Boost) of course, and it should net you a Thanatos like mine with a Pierce skill(Arrow Rain), Strike skill(Heat Wave) and even though Thantos comes with Tempest Slash, I like Deathbound more. Along with Die For Me! and Mudo Boost to sweeten the deal. A word of advice though, use the most default Pale Rider and Loa personas that you can find, even if you have to grab some low level persona and fuse new ones. Shifting through all the trash to get the Physical attacks and Die for Me! and mudo boost is going to take awhile, make it as easy as you can on yourself.
#77jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2007 1:51:39 PMmessage detail
okay folks, I hope this makes fusing a 4 elemental Lilith easy now. Thanks Turkish01, owe you a big one for covering my ass there! =D

Any further errata please post it here and bring it to our attention. I'd take steps to rectify them asap.
#78CrimsonFireballPosted 10/19/2007 4:41:21 PMmessage detail
tag/bump
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 2277 3110 2546
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8VSIEXeb93I
#79HaimerejZeroPosted 10/20/2007 7:11:50 AMmessage detail
i just found out that lucifel (the light version) in FES does not have victory cry. any tips on how to fuse one in FES that has null ice, null light (or was it dark? i forgot the one he repels), victory cry and optionally; spell master?

seems like in FES they knew it was too exploited.

some help please?

---
http://haimerejzero.deviantart.com/
#80Turkish01Posted 10/20/2007 10:33:10 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]