Major Arcana quiz

#1KrakenPosted 1/20/2008 8:49:07 AM
Because the Birth Arcana topic's pretty cool, I decided to look up a quiz online that deals more with personality.

http://quizfarm.com/run.php/Quiz?cmd=showResult

My result:

You scored as a II - The High Priestess
The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

II - The High Priestess 81%
XIX: The Sun 75%
XIII: Death 75%
III - The Empress 69%
XVI: The Tower 63%
VIII - Strength 63%
0 - The Fool 56%
XI: Justice 56%
I - Magician 50%
VI: The Lovers 44%
IV - The Emperor 38%
X - Wheel of Fortune 25%
XV: The Devil 19%

It seemed like a pretty good quiz. Besides, I can relate most to Fuuka anyway. >_>

---
"I would say she saved him, the same way someone that dives on a grenade saves on burial costs." - Alkanshel on FFT
#2HosakaSenpaiPosted 1/20/2008 8:53:27 AM
Uh... wrong link?
---
Vagabond Sausage™
"My head's not torn off, my sunglasses aren't broken. Amen, hallelujah, peanut butter."
#3undergrounder33Posted 1/20/2008 9:06:25 AM
You scored as a The Emperor
Divinatory Meaning: The Struggle for personal independence. Reverse Meaning: Unable to receive from others. You are very independent. You feel awkward asking for assistance and don’t like accepting help from others. It is important to you to achieve those things that you’ve set your sights on, but often are not sure how to accomplish them.

The Fool 100%
The Emperor 100%
The Tower 92%
The Moon 83%
Justice 67%
The High Priestess 67%
Death 58%
Strength 50%
The Star 33%
The Hanging Dragon 33%
The Lovers 33%
The Empress 17%
The Devil 17%
The Hermit 17%

sounds about right....but what the heck is the hanging dragon? (hanged man maybe) I probably took a different quiz
---
Memento mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated to the following; Remember you are mortal. Remember you will die. Remember your death.
#4HosakaSenpaiPosted 1/20/2008 9:12:12 AM
Bleh, never mind. I just searched for it.

You scored as a The Hanging Dragon
Divinatory Meaning: Suspended activity; a period of delay. Reverse Meaning: Seeing the world as if it were upside down. Something very significant has happened to you recently. A defining moment that you cannot deny. As you ponder this occurrence, whether good or bad, there is something profound that you were meant to learn from it.
The Devil
100%
The Hanging Dragon
100%
The Moon
100%
The Lovers
92%
The Empress
67%
The Hermit
67%
Death
67%
The Tower
67%
Strength
67%
The High Priestess
58%
The Fool
33%
The Star
33%
Justice
33%
The Emperor
0%

...Surprisingly accurate.
---
Vagabond Sausage™
"My head's not torn off, my sunglasses aren't broken. Amen, hallelujah, peanut butter."
#5MenkhanettaPosted 1/20/2008 9:16:38 AM
You scored as a XV: The Devil
Despite its fearsome appearance, The Devil is a card of weakness. It is one of the few cards in the Tarot deck that almost always has negative connotations when it occurs in a reading. When the Devil appears in a Tarot spread it can represent lack of achievement through negative thoughts. It suggests character flaws such as greed, bitterness and authoritarianism. All these things can ultimately destroy a person. The rest of the Tarot spread will determine whether or not the querent will overcome their problems or continue blindly on.
XV: The Devil
88%
I - Magician
75%
0 - The Fool
75%
XI: Justice
69%
XIII: Death
69%
IV - The Emperor
56%
VI: The Lovers
56%
II - The High Priestess
50%
X - Wheel of Fortune
44%
XVI: The Tower
44%
VIII - Strength
38%
III - The Empress
31%
XIX: The Sun
6%
---
Zarkanorf says: We were talking about persona mind-raping small high-school girls. Would you like to join us?
Kixx says: YES
#6undergrounder33Posted 1/20/2008 9:22:43 AM
Since i also got 100% on the fool i decided to check it's meaning

You scored as a The Fool
Divinatory Meaning: A new chapter opening in one’s life. Originality. Eccentricity. Reverse Meaning: Dispersion of energy. You are able to find humor and excitement in any situation. Although you may not always crave attention, you are a people person at heart. Others love your style and sense of self. Many admire that about you and look to you as a source of strength.

once again it's really close
---
Memento mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated to the following; Remember you are mortal. Remember you will die. Remember your death.
#7KoromaruPosted 1/20/2008 9:29:57 AM
You scored as a The Devil
Divinatory Meaning: Don’t let your own negativity hold you back. Enter into the swing of things a bit more. Reverse Meaning: Lack of vision. Blocked sexual energy. You are misunderstood by many people. Others misperception of what you are have a strong affect on how you see yourself. As you learn to overcome your inhibitions and be true to yourself, you will get closer and closer to your true potential. You possess a lot of power.

The Devil 67%
The Fool 67%
The Moon 67%
The Emperor 58%
The Hanging Dragon 58%
The High Priestess 50%
Death 50%
The Hermit 50%
The Tower 50%
Strength 42%
The Empress 42%
The Star 42%
Justice 25%
The Lovers 0%

Huh? I'm pretty sure the last time I took this quiz, I got Tower. (At least I think it's the same one...)
---
K_Inuzuka
my mom once found yaoi on my computer and thought the characters were women -- yusiko
#8Kraken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2008 9:58:44 AM
Ah, shoot, sorry.

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/general/42243/

There's the actual link to the one I took, though it's probably useless since people will read the topic *after* they take it, but just in case. I apologize again. =/

---
"I would say she saved him, the same way someone that dives on a grenade saves on burial costs." - Alkanshel on FFT
#9uberdude22Posted 1/20/2008 12:10:57 PM
I got the fool. whatever.
#10MonkeypuppetPosted 1/20/2008 12:28:02 PM
Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?
You scored as a XV: The Devil
Despite its fearsome appearance, The Devil is a card of weakness. It is one of the few cards in the Tarot deck that almost always has negative connotations when it occurs in a reading. When the Devil appears in a Tarot spread it can represent lack of achievement through negative thoughts. It suggests character flaws such as greed, bitterness and authoritarianism. All these things can ultimately destroy a person. The rest of the Tarot spread will determine whether or not the querent will overcome their problems or continue blindly on.
XV: The Devil
88%
XIII: Death
85%
0 - The Fool
82%
I - Magician
63%
XI: Justice
50%
II - The High Priestess
50%