Some guy at work wants to buy this game off of me for $40 bucks , pfft.

#1sonofgonePosted 1/25/2008 11:12:12 AM
can you believe that mess????!!!
#2thanatos715Posted 1/25/2008 11:28:12 AM
break the wrist and walk away
#3sonofgone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 11:46:56 AM
lol , yeah man , that's what i'm saying. At first , I thought he was giving me a good price seeing that I bought a new copy from Ebgames for 50 bux but I recently found out how much it was going for online. even as a used game it's pretty damn pricey. I didn't know it had become so rare of a game , screw that deal , that guy is smoking rocks if he thinks I'm going to sell this gem at that price.
#4J WeenusPosted 1/25/2008 12:39:31 PM
I believe you mean he is smoking "rock," that's what those crazy kids are calling it these days
#5MonkeypuppetPosted 1/25/2008 2:11:51 PM
Well, you better hope Fes doesn't hit state side..
---
http://gamerzfactory.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Like Mugen? Join nao.
#6sonofgone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 2:30:17 PM
why would I be worried about that , shouldn't I be thilled? I hope it does , so I can get my hands on it , looks pretty great from what I've seen.
#7MonkeypuppetPosted 1/25/2008 2:37:53 PM
The normal version of the game won't be as rare. I dunno. Thats what my friend told me.
---
http://gamerzfactory.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Like Mugen? Join nao.
#8sonofgone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 3:20:29 PM
don't really care about how "rare" the game might become or already is , I don't buy games to sell them later , at least not the ones that I think are really worth keeping. Even if the game wasn't rare I still wouldn't sell it because I buy games because I like to play games and respect the hard work people put into creating a genuine story line and well developed characters. I ain't no collector but I know a good game when I see one and persona 3 , in my opinion , ranks up there with the greats. It's nothing short of classic.
#9CoffeeShopLamePosted 1/25/2008 3:22:44 PM
^ well said

if fes does get released with both episode: yourself and episode: aigis, i might just give my buddy my original copy of p3 so that he can play it
---
4 + 5 = 9
#10sonofgone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 4:06:03 PM
or you can just lend it to him but if you're just going to give it to him then he must be a really close friend. I don't know how close I am to finishing the game but I told my friend when I'm done he could borrow it as long as he wants. He's really into rpg's , I enjoy an rpg here and there but overall I guess you can say I love playing great games in general but I am in no way a hardcore rpg gamer. My friend is hardcore and has his list of rpgs that he's been consistent with and faithful to . If I had to say I was truly faithful to any series it would have to be castlevania , I've loved castlevania since I was a kid and it's probably my favorite series and legend of zelda comes in second.