Need help on floor 122...

#1KJand3guysPosted 4/25/2008 4:25:54 AM
I'm having trouble with the arcane turrets (the 3 tanks) Any advice? I am level 40, is that good enough? Thanks for any help!
#2Gamemaster64Posted 4/25/2008 8:59:39 AM
ice them and don't use all out attack. learn there order if a tank come back up right after you ice it and before any of your team attacks. let your team attack that tank. Just keep doing that for each tank.
---
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness
#3Orasion_SeizPosted 4/25/2008 9:16:22 AM
Problem with those tanks? Bring along Mitsuru and have her tactics set to knock down. All out attack them when they are knock down, this fight will not take more than 3 turns.

---
"I don't know anything about fate. But everyone makes a promise at least once in their lives."
#4hobenenenPosted 4/25/2008 4:55:07 PM
dont set mitsuru to knockdown. since fuuka's scan doesnt show their weakness, i doubt mitsuru will use bufu skills. instead, fuse a persona, any persona, with bufu skills, and boost and or amp too if you want. then just knockem down, wait till they get up, then knockem down a few more times, finishing with an all out attack. 2 bufus and 2 a-o-as should be enough to take them out. i got through them without anyone getting hit. took about 3 minutes.
#5Gamemaster64Posted 4/25/2008 5:00:22 PM
No scanning it would make her use bufu
---
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness