Should I register my Pyro Jack?

#1xhaanPosted 3/7/2012 11:44:54 AM
And also my Ghoul?

Pyro Jack has Dia and Bufula in addition to its regular skills.
Ghoul has Zio and Garu plus its normal skills.

The Pyro Jack having Bufula was pure luck on a skill morph, and I'm worried that I'd never get another one - he is actually pretty good. The Ghoul was fused with Zio and Garu though.
#2WiiFan77Posted 3/7/2012 12:54:47 PM
Yeah, register everything. It's free to register your Personas. >_>
---
Hello? Taste? Where are you? This...doesn't taste like anything! This is amazing! It's like I'm eating friggin' water! How is this even...? -Junpei__Iori
#3xhaan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 9:27:29 PM
Well, I've heard the opposite. I've heard that you want to be careful what you register because of fusion mechanics later in the game, and how skill inheritance works. And that clean personas are needed in the compendium in some cases.
#4WiiFan77Posted 3/7/2012 9:41:12 PM
In that case...

Any time you register a Persona, if you already have the same Persona in the compendium, the old one will be replaced. So if you find that you need a cleaner Persona registered later on, just replace it.
---
Hello? Taste? Where are you? This...doesn't taste like anything! This is amazing! It's like I'm eating friggin' water! How is this even...? -Junpei__Iori
#5ZeoPamasterPosted 3/8/2012 12:44:56 AM
WiiFan77 posted...
Yeah, register everything. It's free to register your Personas. >_>

dude, no. think before registering; I once accidentally registered a normal newly-created Jack Frost at the beginning of a NG+ over my strong level 20 one.
---
It's the passing of time that shapes up one's personality.
Sorry, bad English.
#6WiiFan77Posted 3/8/2012 1:10:38 AM

dude, no. think before registering; I once accidentally registered a normal newly-created Jack Frost at the beginning of a NG+ over my strong level 20 one.

Well I'm assuming this TC is on his/her first playthrough, considering the Personas they described.
---
#7xhaan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2012 2:15:40 AM
Well yeah. I'm basically asking if it is worth keeping around.

I see no point to registering it to begin with if I'm going to overwrite it later for whatever reason.

I have better personas but this is the only one I have at the moment with single enemy fire and ice skills which helps with performing 1 more's and AOAs on mixed groups.