Wouldn't it be cool if...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
  3. Wouldn't it be cool if...
3 years ago#491
What was up with her? Was she on her period or something?
---
Items: 1 Goho-M, 1 Chest Key.
3 years ago#492
...*Punches Yosuke in the stomach.*
3 years ago#493
Unngh...! W-What was that for!?
---
3 years ago#494
You jerk! She was crying! I...I won't forgive anyone who makes my best friend cry! Naoto-kun, please. Tell me what happened!
3 years ago#495
You...! I've had enough of you!

"Slaps Yosuke as hard as I can as soon as he recovers from Chie's punch"

Do you want to know what happened? Yukiko-san got lost on her way back and ended up on Shirakawa Boulevard. Alone. At night. There some pervert tried to abuse her. Luckily I was passing by. Long story short, I managed to save her but he got away.

Tell me Yosuke-san, do you find any humor in this?! How about for once in your life you stay quiet, spare us all your stupid comments and avoid making an idiot out of yourself!?
---
"I'm uncomfortable with Naoto threads. Her hat intimidates me."-TakayaNoriko
Current items 1 Soma, 1 Mouthwash and a Dreamfest.
3 years ago#496
*Gasps.*

*Covers my mouth and drops to knees.*

I-I...I should have been there for her. No...no. What if you hadn't been there, Naoto-kun...? I...I could have lost my best friend... *Chokes back a sob and wipes my face off.*

N-never mind that now! Did you see what this b*****d looked like?!
3 years ago#497

Oh my God... I... I had no idea...
---
3 years ago#498
Unfortunately, no. It was too dark. However, he was wearing a Gekkoukan High uniform. Furthermore, I grazed one of his legs with a bullet as he was escaping.

...We can find him.
---
"I'm uncomfortable with Naoto threads. Her hat intimidates me."-TakayaNoriko
Current items 1 Soma, 1 Mouthwash and a Dreamfest.
3 years ago#499
((Continued in this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932312-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3/63188877#11))
---
3 years ago#500
((Continued in this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932312-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3/63188877#11))
---
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
  3. Wouldn't it be cool if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived