anyone here play still/again?

#11xChaosLokixPosted 3/13/2012 12:36:00 PM
I took a look at your FAQ and tried your method and still not working since my characters constantly dying in one hit keeps breaking the burst gauge. Slow is nice for this battle but I think level 27 might be a bit too early to fight this guy, I'd probably do a bit better if I can at least live one hit from him. Two preferably but that's probably going to take some apple farming as well as leveling.

My account can't upload more than 15 minute videos so I try to keep the battles short if possible.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chaosloki
#12xChaosLokixPosted 3/13/2012 1:00:09 PM
Also @ Marlene NL you can probably use any set of blades for the Kobold Kid as long as you cast haste with Luplus asap and keep it up the entire fight since all the Kobold Kid has going for him is his really quick attacks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chaosloki
#13threetimesPosted 3/13/2012 4:55:24 PM
Ah, I didn't realise you were that low. I did it at level 34, so yes, you need higher to survive.
---
"As for threetimes, yep, she is a badass mofo faq maker." - ignasia7
#14CrazyDutchwomanPosted 3/14/2012 6:24:35 AM(edited)
Yes I am also level 34 now. Just beat Fran the dragon which was an easy fight.
Now I am going to prepare for that quick kid. I can take luplus and use slow but I think your tip just using luplus with iris is better.

After that if there does not appear a new big quest I think I am going in the hole! ;)
Must decide which blades to take.
hat is why I like this game. Yes it is repetitive but some of the bosses are not that easy.

threetimes. Just want to thank you for all the faqs you have created. I have used yours for many games.

ETA: Just got the Last hero quest. That is that puni which is very hard right. nice.
---
Crazy Foreign Woman
Now Playing: Atelier Iris 3.. Any good RPG recommendations are welcome for the nes,snes,dsi,Ps 1,2 and 3 and psp.
#15threetimesPosted 3/27/2012 3:37:03 AM
Thanks! Sorry didn't see your post until now.

And yes, AI3 isn't as easy as it might appear. There are some fun challenges in the game and the Puni is the best of them.
---
#16JGPJR79Posted 4/16/2012 1:11:36 PM
Yeah. Start to play this game again. : D
Just beat the Puni Brothers Forever for the first time in this run.

I stole 6 Sweaty Fruits from Jiro before I got tired and finished him off.
---
Pokemon F.C. : 1721 2592 2497.
#17Muppet VaderPosted 5/7/2012 4:47:22 AM
I bought this game when it first came out. Mainly because I had the first two already on my shelf. Funny thing happened though, I never opened the game. Some life altering events occurred and about a dozen or so games that I intended to play ended up just sitting on a shelf unopened.

So, a few days ago I cracked it open for the very first time.

Have to say, it's my favorite of the AI series.

I like the battle system and the focus on combat over alchemy.

It's keeping me happy until D3 hits in a week, for sure.
---
"36: God of overlords"
#18threetimesPosted 5/7/2012 5:53:57 AM
Glad you're enjoying it. It can get frustrating with the time restrictions on locations, but it's just something you learn to live with. If you like the combat in this you'd probably really enjoy Mana Khemia too as it builds on the combat system from AI3 although with many more characters, rather than different blades to change. What's D3?
---
#19Muppet VaderPosted 5/7/2012 10:23:59 PM
threetimes posted...
Glad you're enjoying it. It can get frustrating with the time restrictions on locations, but it's just something you learn to live with. If you like the combat in this you'd probably really enjoy Mana Khemia too as it builds on the combat system from AI3 although with many more characters, rather than different blades to change. What's D3?

Hehe, D3 is Diablo III.
---
"36: God of overlords"