How to get into Gor Gammar during Relic Quest?

#1LusterLord3000Posted 9/14/2009 10:50:41 AM
So....Im LV20 with decent gear on my way through the relic quest...I come across gor gammar and i cant find a way in...I also have no idea how to kill the lava dragons either...luckily im quick ^_^
Is there a secret tunnel around the city or another way in...ive heard about the Orc Killer quest...where can i start that quest? Anything else i need to know about the place/quest etc please tell :)
#2Trixter800Posted 9/16/2009 6:23:38 AM
You can either follow a quest line and sneak in without angering any of the enemies (trust me, there's a LOT of them) or you can go in without having to do the quest through a secret tunnel, though the enemies will be against you. The secret tunnel is, if you're facing the entrance, on the left wall. Just hug the Gor Gammar wall and you should see a small little door.
#3moogie101Posted 9/16/2009 11:57:38 AM
All Dragons are relatively easy, just get in front & start swinging away, they always rear back to attack, by which time you've got in another shot stopping their attack.

As for getting into GG, can go via the side tunnel but serious battle awaits you if so.
Easiest option is Cathalon, speak to Sergeant at arms & armoure to get the ORC disguise armour & can just walk in with no problems.