"Saviour of San Esperito" Glitch?

#1jonnyduckerPosted 7/25/2011 6:47:31 AM
The only achievement I have left on Just Cause is the "Saviour of San Esperito" for liberating every province. I've finished the final mission, and liberated the presidents private island, and as far as I can tell I've completed every liberation mission. For some reason though "Provincia Mendoza City" is still showing up as unstable, with only about 2/3rds completion on the progress meter. All the cities and settlements I can see are green already, is there something I'm missing?

What should the total count for my statistics be for getting 100%, that could help identify if it's a city, a settlement or a military base that I'm missing.
#2jonnyducker(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 8:30:49 PM
In case anyone else hits this problem, I was tipped off to the fact that doing Guerrilla side missions increases your province control as well/ For every other province, liberating all the towns, cities and bases was enough to take control of the province, but Provincia Mendoza City is apparently an exception, you have to do a handful of side missions as well.

Case closed.