this game is freaking awesome

#1xGoHawksPosted 1/19/2008 4:49:57 PM

it's just fun; not hard, not complicated, and hilarious.

my question is how long is it gonna last? I'm at planet kortog right now.

#2LightJak07Posted 1/19/2008 4:52:18 PM
you have quite a ways to go, don't worry! And in challenge mode (when you finish your first play through) it gets a little harder. YAY, another R&C fan!
---
Hot Momma of the A.L.C Captain of the Gusset Ripper!
#3xGoHawks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2008 4:53:39 PM
hell yes! R&C all the way!
#4RSmitPosted 1/19/2008 5:21:19 PM
Welcome to the ever expanding club of R&C lovers. ^_^

*hands you a membership badge*

Wear it proudly... :-)

---
"You are, in fact, the man." - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
#5Crypto500000001Posted 1/19/2008 6:30:18 PM
Can i be a member?
---
REVENGE!!!!REVENGE!!!!!EGGROLLS!!!!REVENGE!!!!!EGGROLLS!!!EGGROLLS!!!!!DIPPING SAUCE!!!!!---The Simpsons Game
#6RSmitPosted 1/19/2008 6:42:47 PM
Only if you behave.... >_>

Nah, just kidding... here, have a badge. ^_^

---
#7lotty94Posted 1/20/2008 6:00:56 AM
a badge for an r&c veteran?
---
Weighted Companion Cube; Character Battle 2008!
A vote for WCC is a vote for cake!
#8linkbryan1126Posted 1/20/2008 9:37:36 AM
im so joining this club

i bought a ps3 a year ago, looked at the games coming out, saw ratchet on the list, figured its a series ive never tried before, so i went to gamestop, found all 4 for 50 bucks, 4 games for the price of one, all new to me, so i bought em, played through the first one, and then a little bit of the second, got busy forgot about them

then relized, oh crap tools of destruction is out and i got nothing for my ps3 but resistance

so i popped one back and and replayed through it, then two, then three, then four, all in like a week or two(i was on a break because the semester just ended, alot of time on my hands)

then picked up ratchet for the ps3

this is now in my top 5 favorite series of all times, i love this game, insomniac has never let me down with any of their games, i played spyro 1-3 ratchet 1-5 resistance one

theres only one game they made that i havnt played, some wierd game for ps1 they made before spyro, but im ganna find it and play it because insomniac can do no wrong in my eyes
#9GeoMaggsPosted 1/20/2008 9:44:13 AM
This is my first R&C game too! I love it! It's the first game I've actually played through more than once (if at all), and the only game I wanted to collect all skill points for!

I just picked up Size Matters for the PSP (had not other games that I wanted yet) and haven't wanted to put it down!

Gotta go and get some skill points . . .
---
You can never find a save point when you need one!
#10RSmitPosted 1/20/2008 9:52:54 AM
It's a good thing I have my very own badge-making machine, which is at the moment running on overdrive... :-)

The only requirement for joining this club is having played one (or more) of the R&C games and having fun while doing so, no distinction is made between veterans and novices.

Just two things... there are no ranks in this club, everyone is equal, and no chickens/sheep/ducks/assorted farmyard animals/cows/penguins were harmed in the creation of it.

Anyone who considers themselves to be a member can pick up their badge from the pile on the nearby table. *points to table laden with badges*

---