Why can't I play?

#1Sionnach_OghmaPosted 1/31/2012 1:55:27 PM
Decided to try for a little nostalgia before Absolution. Found a coy and brought it home, but I'm being told I can't play it because "This game does not support Pal-50". There's nothingminm settings about Pal-50 or 60. What can I do?
#2KebyPosted 1/31/2012 2:35:23 PM

I've had this problem before, from what I remember, switch your output cable from hdtv to tv, then you should be able to find it in settings, then switch back. Let me know how it goes or if I can clarify anything.

#3Manick123Posted 2/3/2012 6:32:06 AM
Awesome, I had the same thing in mind (Nostalgia stuff). I played and finished this game on my old Xbox 1, decided to get it once again for my 360 so I could warm up for Absolution when it comes out. You'll notice the game is highly outdated (The games of today have so much, SO much more details and diversion... But that's understandable), but that doesn't take away from the fun. Can't wait to get my hands on Absolution now...
---
Betty bought a bit of butter but the butter Betty bought was a bit bitter, so Betty bought a bit of better butter to make the bitter butter better.