Would you recommend this game?

#1kwarantinePosted 8/2/2012 12:26:53 PM
I'm feeling to buy something new and always was a little interested in Hitman, though I never got around to buying any of them. How difficult is this game? Is it long? How are the achievements? Is it worth the $25 at gamestop?
---
GT: Menace 117 PSN: Menace117
I would've liked to run tests on those seashells. - Mordin Solus
#2True RunePosted 8/2/2012 5:48:25 PM
It's worth the price.

I found myself playing one level for almost 4 hours trying to find the best way to do Silent Assassin.

It's magnificent fun.

Buy this game.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3An0therBKPosted 8/2/2012 6:51:38 PM
Depends on your patience and problem solving skills. But, put it on easy and get all the upgrades and you can just run through the levels killing everything you see. It's fun to me either way. I put it in today because I'm getting a little impatient for the new one. It's been far too long since I played a hitman game.
---
Gamertag and PSN=LEPRACHAUN31783
#4daveypotsPosted 8/19/2012 8:34:14 PM
Yeah, it's a great game. After years and years I still play it. I played a bit of the new one when I was at comic con this year and was not as impressed. Blood Money is the boss sauce
---
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/psd915/dean-martin01.jpg
#5PurlinnWarclubPosted 9/5/2012 1:55:37 PM
My overall favorite Xbox 360 title to this date so yes I would recommend it.
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?