Extendable Weapons!?!?!?

#1AnimeMasterXZPosted 2/17/2010 10:55:33 PM
What are these and where/how can I get them? Any help is appreciated!
---
Not gonna take this down 'till I have my own successful legion in Aion
Aion character: Siel-Elyos Spiritmaster-Shaer
#2MugenNoKazePosted 2/18/2010 2:49:05 AM
Only a select few are extendable..

Kromede's Spear is one.. as well as the Betoni's mace..
---
XBLGT: Step 0n Me
#3AnimeMasterXZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2010 3:34:15 AM
I'm looking for spears...any idea where I could get a good level 50 one?
---
#4kenmanPosted 2/18/2010 5:39:20 AM
The best extendable spear in the game is Zapiel's Spear.
http://www.aionarmory.com/item.aspx?id=101300434
Drops off of Watcher Zapiel, a legendary boss in Heiron. Annoying to get as Elyos as most servers have guilds with it on farm within minutes of it spawning, and damn near impossible to get as an Asmodian because you have to rift over to it and compete with Elyos for it.

Past that there's Triroan's Spear and Lannok's Spear:
http://www.aionarmory.com/item.aspx?id=101300542
http://www.aionarmory.com/item.aspx?id=101300543
Rare drops off of Unstable Triroan (Theobomos Lab) and Lord Lannok (Adma Stronghold) respectively, essentially the same spear just one for Elyos and one for Asmodian.
---
…../|,-‘`ŻŻ`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` Ż : o : : :o `-, ….
#5AnimeMasterXZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2010 1:14:42 PM
Wait the best one is the level 48 one not the lvl 50s?
---
#6Gamer7125Posted 2/18/2010 6:37:01 PM
Zapiels is the best, it just has a super low drop rate and you need atleast a full alliance to bring him down, its a world boss. The other one is from the Boss in Theobomos Lab if your elyos and I dunno the name of the asmo instance. You'd probably have a better luck running theobomos lab every day unless your in a high end raid guild that raids zapiel.
---
Owner of the first Diablo 3, 500 post topic
PS0 FC: 5457-0309-7962
#7alkarion_logPosted 2/19/2010 7:04:34 AM
zapiel only spawn one time each 2 days, normally his drops are announced in the heiron map when you get something, theobomos take normally 4-6 hours for you to finish it and all this weapons are rares drop and normally have a slower attack rate (normally are +15% against the +19% of normal ones) but they make it up for a higher attack range and did I said its a really rare drop? XD
---
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money
#8Super_KoopaloopPosted 2/23/2010 1:34:47 PM
Zapiel takes 5 lvl 50's to take down. can prly be killed with 4. i used to farm him. seen 4 weapons drop after farming him for over a month and a half. he only drops golds usually 2-4 golds at a time.
unfortunately, if a big legion is farming him, and they have nothing better to do. you have no chance to get anything from him. sorry.
---
"Im 92. I was supposed to die yesterday, but the pure awesomeness of this game, has kept me alive." -Krauz1985 [talking about Batman AA]