Couple of armor (skin) questions

#1AnimeMasterXZPosted 2/24/2010 4:09:15 PM
When creating an character you have the option of seeing that character in amazing armor. For an asmodian warrior there is this badass armor with...what I can only call scythes jutting out of his pauldrons. Same style for the scout. And for the scout there appears to be two strips of cloth ending in almost "claws" coming out of the waist.

Anyways my question is: Which armor sets are these? And at what level can I get armor that shares these skins?
---
Not gonna take this down 'till I have my own successful legion in Aion
Aion character: Siel-Elyos Spiritmaster-Shaer
#2ExaviorPosted 2/25/2010 10:21:04 AM
I don't know about Asmodians, but for Elyos in the character creator, the last armors (The ones you can select that are on the far right) Are generally level 45-50 gear.

I recommend going to the Broker and previewing various armor until you find one that has the skin you're looking for.

THEN once you have that, go to aionarmory.com, look up the armor, and then click the tab "Shares same model as" And you'll find all the armor that has that same skin. :)

Hope this helps :D
---
Reavo ~ Level 50 Elyos Ranger ~ Vaizel Server
Send me a friend request! We'll become bestest friends :)
#3ExaviorPosted 2/25/2010 10:22:54 AM
Didnt see an edit button, but anyways, You can switch out skins at level 30, so i guess technically you could have those armor skins by level 30 (Assuming you bought the actual armor that has the skin, which- if they're level 50 armors- will probably be expensive)
---
Reavo ~ Level 49 Elyos Ranger ~ Vaizel Server
#4AnimeMasterXZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2010 7:38:47 PM
Thanks but I still can't find a match (though there are some similar ones?)

Anyways...the exact armors I'm looking for are here:
http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/aion/Classes
(the picture of all the asmo classes at the top)

The best example is that male warrior you can see.

This seems to be similar armor and the same pauldrons:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2009/148/932526_20090529_screen003.jpg

I dunno...I can find things really close but I can't find the same ones as you see in character creation. (And in case gender/class makes a dif I'm looking for the male warrior and female scout armor)
---
#5ExaviorPosted 2/25/2010 8:34:02 PM
Yeah, armor is different depending on the Gender of your character, but not class.

Let me look and see what our starting armor is, see if i can name it, and ill try to find the asmodian counterpart, and it should be the same. :)

I'll get back to ya on that.

---
#6ExaviorPosted 2/25/2010 8:39:54 PM
Jeez now i feel like im spamming. But anyways

I think i found your armor- "Asmodian Login Stage Plate Male Pauldrons 01"

Heres a link to it with the 'Shares Same Model As' selected, so just find the other pieces that go along with the shoulders and you should get your whole set :)

(e.g. Schulack Pirates Plate Pauldrons, and just look for Schulack Pirates Plate Greaves/Gloves/Boots/etc.) Hope this helps :D
Good luck :) ...You asmo jerk
---
#7AnimeMasterXZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2010 9:41:47 PM
Haha right thanks. And I have two mains...an elyos SM and an asmo Sorc...I play both sides.
---
#8ExaviorPosted 2/26/2010 10:54:41 AM
Ah. I see..
Well then.. You're fine by me. :D

and just taking a guess here, but for the plate armor i listed, if you find the leather counterparts, they'll probably be the armor for the female scout that you wanted. :)
---