Red Steel FAQ v1.1 (Read before posting)

#21shadow_stepPosted 6/2/2007 8:08:34 PMmessage detail
also bump
---
GamerTag: Lt Dread
When in doubt, smash it with a bat!
#22FobdoPosted 6/14/2007 9:46:39 PMmessage detail
Bump
#23gage120887Posted 7/28/2007 10:34:30 AMmessage detail
This is one of those rare message board FAQS that have less than 50 posts.
---
"WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU STUPID GORILLA?!?!?"
Lance Vance in Grand Theft Auto:Vice City Stories
#24Killy_the_KidPosted 8/10/2007 3:53:38 AMmessage detail
I have a problem with the people who made this game.

I would like to take this opportunity to weaken the critical links in the makers of Red Steel's nexus of conceited extremism. I will start this discussion by arguing that to the makers of Red Steel, acting like a treacherous hermit is a lot of fun. Then, I will present evidence that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, the makers of Red Steel's subordinates have always found a way to provide snarky conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread. According to the makers of Red Steel's distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, the majority of litigious egotists are heroes, if not saints. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that on a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "The makers of Red Steel's witticisms would be less gruesome if they were less intransigent." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual.

Particularly telling is the way that the makers of Red Steel's vaporings are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that the makers of Red Steel acts in the public interest. And they promote the mistaken idea that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. At the risk of shocking you further, I shall point out that when I'm through with the makers of Red Steel, it'll think twice before attempting to worsen an already unstable situation. Please don't ask me to preach hatred. I simply can't do that.

It has been said that the makers of Red Steel is crazier than a road lizard. I, in turn, claim that one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that the makers of Red Steel is incapable of rational thought about the real world. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because some people don't seem to mind that it likes to turn our country into a self-righteous, shambolic cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. What an impetuous, annoying world we live in! I'm not very conversant with the makers of Red Steel's background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that we can't stop the makers of Red Steel overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to wage war on resistentialism. Every time the makers of Red Steel tells its cringers that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders", their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question. While some of the makers of Red Steel's theatrics are very attractive on the surface and are unmistakably entertaining, they ultimately serve to make a fetish of the virtues of cynical, harebrained solecism. As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for the makers of Red Steel's apparatchiks not to force us to adopt rigid social roles that compromise our inner code of ethics. To conclude, the makers of Red Steel's grievances are a threat to the freedoms enjoyed by all free citizens of the world.
#25Killy_the_KidPosted 8/10/2007 3:30:00 PMmessage detail
Foxlord2 FTW!
#26foxlord2Posted 8/23/2007 8:11:14 PMmessage detail
Wow, that took all of no time to figure out that that was a random generator. Way to go.
---
There are requirements to be a Decepticon...you have to be evil and worth a ****.
Autobots are like "j00 r a rowbutt? J00 R MEMBUR NAO!" ~ Zeybrin
#27PsychoCyclopsPosted 8/30/2007 10:08:19 PMmessage detail
We love you too foxlord.
---
I'm a cyclops.
#28RainingMetalPosted 8/31/2007 12:00:57 PMmessage detail
And I thought this board was free of Trolls.
---
Wii came, Wii saw, Wii kicked its ass! -Ghostbusters
#29foxlord2Posted 9/3/2007 10:57:07 AMmessage detail
And I wonder how what I posted above was remotely trollish.
---
There are requirements to be a Decepticon...you have to be evil and worth a ****.
Autobots are like "j00 r a rowbutt? J00 R MEMBUR NAO!" ~ Zeybrin
#30sknmakPosted 9/3/2007 12:52:46 PMmessage detail
Jumpy targeting reticule

If you r still having problems, you can check out my Sensor Bar FAQ

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/930752/46680
---
All Villains is Lemons
I know it's Every Villains is Lemons.....sue me...:p