sword fighting question

#1djdelucaPosted 10/13/2008 2:02:28 PM
how can i kill harry in the swordfight? i can't ssem to block or dodge his strikes. hes much tougher than the others. how can i dodge his strikes and how can i do damage to him?
#2Bloody_Ninja36Posted 10/13/2008 2:38:24 PM
to dodge:

hold c and move the Control stick.

to hit:

after you dodge swing the remote.
---
getting: Quantum of Solace (Wii), Red Steel 2 (Wii), Wario Land Shake It! (Wii), Star Fox Wii (Wii), F-Zero Z (Wii), Battalion Wars 2 (Wii).
#3djdeluca(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2008 3:02:12 PM
im doing that it's not working this guy cannot be killed
#4Bloody_Ninja36Posted 10/13/2008 3:26:54 PM
keep doing the Hold Z/B and swing the wiimote and Nunchuck down, I kept doing that and break his sword.
---
getting: Quantum of Solace (Wii), Red Steel 2 (Wii), Wario Land Shake It! (Wii), Star Fox Wii (Wii), F-Zero Z (Wii), Battalion Wars 2 (Wii).
#5djdeluca(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2008 3:56:43 PM
tried that but i can't dodge when he strikes so he still kills me. also i can't make a dent in his health meter. i think i got the dodging down how can i strike him. please don't tell me wats in the faq i know i just can't seem to strike him
#6Bloody_Ninja36Posted 10/14/2008 5:33:08 PM
just keep trying pary, that'll pervent him for stop dodging. Only if he attacks.

NOTE: I also have the same problem, and I done these tios and it worked.
---
#7djdeluca(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2008 1:23:59 AM
What?
#8FlamazidePosted 10/19/2008 8:35:46 AM
Wait for him to attack, parry and then swing the numchuck again to damage his sword, you're also going to want to start fighting everyone like that now because swordfights get a lot harder from this point on.
---
I gets Gully!!
#9djdeluca(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2008 3:18:01 PM
when i do that he just slashes at me. i think the timing is off with wii mote because i can dodge but slashing aIN'T WORKIN
#10quadrupleswordPosted 10/31/2008 4:56:17 PM
Harry's sword is unbreakable. You have to kill him. When it comes to sword fighting, you should be prepared to lose a few times before you figure out a strategy to take down your opponent.

Learn the timing to dodge Harry's attacks. I can sympathize with you, as the sword fights in the later parts of the game are incredibly hard (flashback to fights with the ninjas (forget their name)).

Also remember that if you land a blow with a power attack or combo attack (ex: scorpion's kiss), you'll deal amazing damage.
---
Games I'm really excited for: Call of duty: World at War, 007: Quantum of Solace, and The Conduit.