Invincible Fist or Fist of God?

#1PhantasmplusPosted 4/30/2009 5:10:35 PM
Which does more damage? I know Fist of God has the charge attack, but I don't know the exact damage of it. Or even if charging increases base damage by a certain percentage. o_o
#2VelariPosted 4/30/2009 10:34:01 PM
They both can be charged. Which means Invincible Fist does a ton more damage per hit. Fist of God, however, is far more practical to use and doesn't take as long to execute.

---
SO3 board resident sagissa - A fallen angel tonight ...
Liek omfg its teh lesbian!11!11@1, etc, etc. Wolfwood824 - about me ^_^
#3KensaiDiemPosted 5/1/2009 2:59:57 AM
All charged attacks work at quadrauple damage when fully charged so Fist OF God goes up to 160 damage, whilst Invincible Fist reaches 400.

Fist Of God is the better offensive technique due to its shorter charge time and forward movement, and Invincible Fist works well on the defense as it will launch any opponent (except the final boss) and due to its long charge time you can start charging right after launching someone, and by the time they get up and move back towards you can unleash it again.
---
You've just read my pointless signature. Congratulations!!
#4VelariPosted 5/1/2009 3:07:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5VelariPosted 5/1/2009 3:09:26 AM
161 and 404, actually. And not all charged attacks do (approximately) quadruple damage - charged Heel Drop is fixed at 64 damage, while uncharged it ranges from 10 to 24.

---
SO3 board resident sagissa - A fallen angel tonight ...
Liek omfg its teh lesbian!11!11@1, etc, etc. Wolfwood824 - about me ^_^
#6KodanshiPosted 5/1/2009 10:46:09 AM
Invincible Fist is an Azel–killer. Hit him with it, backflip once, charge it up again and release it when he stops his run towards you (he runs, then stops briefly, let go of the Invincible Fist at that point). It’s totally totally spammable and therefore silly.

Fist of God is awesome as part of a combo string and I love its forward movement.
#7Phantasmplus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2009 4:01:44 PM
Ah, I didn't notice Invincible Fist was chargeable, I thought it was just a long and drawn out 100 damage punch. Thanks for the tips, guys.