This is a fun game but the god hand unleash and roulette weigh it down

#61SenkouPosted 12/27/2010 3:11:51 PM
You're the one who takes things seriously, fool.

You started a thread so you could stroke your ego by claiming to have beaten the game in a difficult way and to criticize those who haven't managed to do so or ever bothered to try. That's as pathetic as it gets.

And now this thread has seven pages of you bickering with those who would rather have fun playing the game the they want instead of looking for new ways to make it harder, punctuated by you saying that it's "just a game" (the irony...).

You're not fooling anybody. Give up before embarrass yourself further.
#62UbberDevilPosted 12/28/2010 12:01:54 AM
You condescend everyone you deam isn't as good at the game as you are and you're saying that I'm taking the game too seriously? And I didnt swear at you because of the game. I did so because of the way you, yourself, were acting; like an ass.

---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#63RE VirusPosted 12/28/2010 2:54:57 PM
"Kakuzatou" must mean "Troll" in Japanese.
#64wanderingshadePosted 12/28/2010 10:36:04 PM
What are you talking about? I'm sure everyone has the ability to pick up the game for the first time and play it like some guy whose played it several times over a couple years.

Pshhh. You guys...
---
Do you or do you not have tattooed on your bottom the words "Jesus is coming - look busy"?
#65HeavysackPosted 12/30/2010 3:37:40 AM
Love this game can't stop playing it.
#66Kakuzatou(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 4:37:26 PM
Hey Ubber tell me something. If you aren't super serious about the game why are you calling me names like a child. Why are you still posting in this topic when you said you would leave. Why did you search through dozens of old archived topics to mock something I said however long ago. If God Hand is just a game to you why do you need proof to believe something I did in the game. Especially when you yourself have admitted that you're not good enough at the game to even conceive how it can be done, like you can't see how Death Shudder with Palm Smash, HSK, and Drunken Fall is totally doable. I just thought if you took God Hand so seriously that you needed proof of something that I did, like it was on the level of some new scientific discovery, that you would have at least played the game enough to not even be able to do what I did, but just to see how it could possibly be done. I guess I was wrong though.
---
xXGOD HAND CARNIVAL COSTUME CREWXx
#67Kakuzatou(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 4:41:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#68DarkWind313Posted 12/30/2010 8:31:30 PM
Like I said, every time someone disagrees with you, Kakuzatou, you claim they aren't reading your posts properly. Everyone is reading every damn post just fine. You are being an ass and insulting people for having different opinions than you. Everytime someone says something, you get defensive about it. Like he said, Ubber and everyone else aren't being this way because of the game; but because of how much of a troll you are being.

Get over yourself. Surely you aren't this immature.

---
[Dark Spirit, Spirited Wind + Severstarr] -- Someday I will ragequit life.
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1393699/grell-dance-o.gif
#69UbberDevilPosted 12/30/2010 11:22:47 PM
There's this thing called a search function. I found the topic on my first try. I would never waste my time looking through all that mess, don't flatter yourself.

If God Hand is just a game to you why do you need proof to believe something I did in the game. Especially when you yourself have admitted that you're not good enough at the game to even conceive how it can be done, like you can't see how Death Shudder with Palm Smash, HSK, and Drunken Fall is totally doable

I never said I wanted proof nor did I, myself, say I thought it was impossible (and you say I dont read your posts). franky I don't give 2 s***s if you did it or not. I was just saying that since others, ViewtifulMoe for instance, doubted it was possible or what ever, especially considering how much you relied on the Roulette and God Hand in the past and then making that claim, it's gonna be hard to swallow for those that are familiar with you. Because of this you shouldn't just label them dumb "like a child". Also I can swear if I want to. I'm an adult and that's how I tend to speak. Not always, mind you, but for those like you I will.

The reason why I post now after a month is that you caught me bored late at night.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#70presea_loverPosted 1/4/2011 3:36:53 AM
Huh.

I understand you've explained this already, Kakuzatou, but I don't understand how this is true. AT ALL. So I just want to see if I'm understanding your position correctly, and first let me say I BLOW at God Hand. I finished it on normal, trying not to abuse the Kung Fu moves and Chain Yanker but still resorting to them at times to beat bosses I didn't understand. But you know what?

I play against Angra for fun. He's so easy. His pattern is crap, his attacks are largely crap, he telegraphs everything, you can cancel or punish half of his moves... Even without using Roulette or God Hand at all, neither he NOR the demons he summons (they take, like 1 second each to kill) are any threat at all once you learn the pattern. Take God Hand and Roulettes away from somebody competent who is fighting Angra, and the ONLY thing it does is slow the fight down 'cause he has so much health.

I have trouble with Level 3 Demons, but Angra is pitiful even against vanilla Gene moves. And multi-hit moves make him even more of a joke (keeping in mind these attacks aren't broken/overpowered at all in the rest of the game. Y'know, things like Stinging Bee).

Maybe Angra is theoretically more difficult on some kind of God Hand ultimate mastery playing level, but he is pathetically easy on any difficulty level compared to the difficulty-respective baddies who had to be killed to reach him.

Plus, you know, the fact it isn't even POSSIBLE to spam YMK on every enemy, constantly, for the entire game. As others have said, Roulette is a matter of item drops, which are fairly stingy sometimes, and God Hand is slow to build even with YMK, not to mention YMK EVEN CANCELLED can be punished like crazy by large groups of enemies. So at some point, like it or not, every God Hand player is forced to step away from cheap tricks and learn the game honestly.

If you're arguing that every player should have to learn the game honestly from Stage 1, fine. Maybe you should play the Ninja Gaiden series if you aren't into being given any kind of crutch or aid whatsoever. But you know, everyone is good and bad at some game. Just because you're good at this one doesn't mean players who are less good should be barred from finishing the game. I could argue that Viewtiful Joe's difficulty should have started and stayed at V-Rated because that's the last mode I beat, and Devil May Cry 3 shouldn't have had Devil Trigger and all the baddies should have been DMD Mode hard. But that wouldn't really be much fun for most other people.
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater