jean grey or nightcrawler?

#1vegeta120688Posted 1/25/2009 9:57:47 PM
I chose nightcrawler, what happens if you choose jean grey or did i make a bad choice?
---
Gamertag: Famifomfan88
Games: Saints Row 2, Left 4 Dead, and Gears of War 2, If you play these, ADD ME!
#2_RaW_Posted 1/25/2009 10:14:16 PM
Jean Grey is supposed to be the "right choice", as many believe. In this game, it doesn't really matter who you choose. In the end credits (alternate ending), if you chose Jean Grey, it would say that Mystique would avenge the death of her son and kill Professor X; thus disbanding the X-Men forever. If you choose Nightcrawler, then it says Jean Grey turns into the Pheonix and unleashes fury on Earth or something.
#3LichtschwertPosted 1/26/2009 12:00:42 AM
***End game spoilers***

I personally feel saving Nightcrawler is the better choice, as she's only taking vengeance on the ones that did not save her and.. How many times has she come back as Dark Phoenix only to be thwarted? Nothing new. Xavier dying? Not new. X-Men disband FOREVER!? That's news to me.
---
There were angels and serene music. I was drawn towards a blinding white light. It was horrible. I've never been more frightened in my life. HAHAHAHA! - Joker.
#4DarksteelPosted 1/26/2009 7:15:25 AM
That's the way I look at. Jeans been dead and come back so many times now its almost like a joke. Plus she's dead right now so I figure why should this game be any different lol.
---
"I'm chopping all of my action, and mostly power" - Charlie Kelly
#5spacehartPosted 1/27/2009 9:47:23 PM
yeah i almost always choose jean, one, she doesnt actually die, two, if you dont choose her the x men break up, three, nightcrawler is like...my favorite x man and i really find jean to be a blah character.
---
"Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?-Bullseye
#6theone86Posted 1/28/2009 3:41:47 PM
And Nightcrawler's playable, so he's the obvious choice if you're a stickler about the story.
#7WulverenePosted 2/2/2009 10:10:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8WulverenePosted 2/2/2009 10:16:50 AM
I'm just wondering if Ultimate Alliance 2 will answer the question everyone has been asking, though if that were the case choosing to not save Jean probably would be the best option to go with for creating a huge threat for the sequel.