How do You Beat Winter Soldier in Captain America's Training Simulation?

#1launchpad25Posted 4/11/2010 10:00:41 AM
I'm having a hard time trying to beat Winter Soldier in Captain America's Simulation. Is there a certain pattern i have to go through to reset the bombs to revert back to 1 minute, or more than that? Also, what's the best way to do the most damage to Winter Soldier?
#2matx97Posted 4/11/2010 11:08:45 AM
well if i remember correctly, you must hit 3 different randomly selected control stations each time you want to bump the timer up again. my strategy was to run around and use 2 of the control stations, find the 3rd one, and lure winter soldier to the 3rd control station.

then i just beat on him using cap's shield bash until the timer runs down to a few seconds before i hit the 3rd control station, thus resetting the countdown (don't get knocked down by winter soldier or you might run out of time when you try to cut it close).
---
I went home with a waitress
The way I always do
#3overcrackerPosted 4/12/2010 8:32:39 AM
You have to activate the consoles that have the red flashing light in their screens/panels. not to be confused with the strobe lights from above.

Once you have found, and activated 3, the order doesn't matter, the timer will go back up. to a maximum of 1 minute.

When you activate 3 the timer will reset. Depending on how low the timer is it will either go to 40 seconds (if there is less than 20 seconds left) or to the full minute 9if there's more than 20 seconds left). The recommended strategy is to bash WS for 30 seconds and then activate the consoles to bring the timer back up.

Afterward remember you need top pick up the key card he drops and activate the console with an arrow to complete the Simulator.

As far as powers go: Max out Shield Bash and Reserve Strength (take points from other powers if you need to, you can always put them back after you are done), equip Dark Uru Hammer or Asgard Armor if you have either one. Otherwise use one of his items that increases melee damage. .

---
"I thought this game was called: Deadpool and his Inferior Friends "