Beating Durza and Shadow Beast

#1Killer_SeracPosted 12/12/2008 5:11:09 AM
HOw do you beat these guys (when you're flying)? ThAnks.
#2Mirage312Posted 12/16/2008 4:55:15 AM
I'm not to sure whom do you mean with Shadow Beast. Can you tell me where you meet it?

And which battle with Durza do you mean? The one in the castle?
Keep checking your map to see where he warps to, follow him but take care not to be hit by the arrows. Keep slashing at him, don't use magic.
---
i have a fluffy blanket i could wrap myself in -Hasire ~ and then you make bah like a sheep? - Mirage
yes - Hasire
#3Killer_Serac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2008 12:44:48 PM
The battle that's more of a mini-game where you shoot fireballs at Durza...
#4Mirage312Posted 12/19/2008 12:00:15 AM
<.< Would you mean the battle at the Vardens? Where Durza rides on the dragon and you are on your dragon and you fly and fly and have to kill the other dragon by shooting fireballs at him?

Most stupid battle of all video games I played so far. Sorry, haven't beaten him yet. And I tried. Even lost track how often I tried.

1st) Concentrate on not getting hit.
2nd) If you chase him you still have to watch for fireballs from him.
3rd) Only use the cross or the buttons to steer the dragon, not both.

Seriously, good luck. Maybe I shoud try a bit harder, but it keeps getting frustrating.
---
My dear mirage has left me randomly in the middle of our baby making. [...] It wont stop me. -Hasire
~I dub you Lady Fair of the Pearl Board. -Jeffmaz2001~
#5Killer_Serac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2008 2:26:57 PM
Yeah, that one. Seriously, the battle sucks. I can manage to go for a minute or two, then get massively bored and slip up and die...
#6Mirage312Posted 12/27/2008 5:38:10 AM
Do me a favour and tell me when you have beaten him. I'm still trying of course, but I got Erian Odyssey for christmas and that's more fun.

I think the game will end after the battle, but there are some pics for the gallery which I still miss. Maybe they appear after that battle.

---
My dear mirage has left me randomly in the middle of our baby making. [...] It wont stop me. -Hasire
~I dub you Lady Fair of the Pearl Board. -Jeffmaz2001~