Something Wierd Just Happened.

#1EpicKingdom_Posted 1/6/2012 5:58:05 PM(edited)
Was playing a 1v1 skirmish against a medium Skrin / Guerrilla army. & within a few moments after gaining a War Factory the Scrin was building at my secondary Tiberium field without using the base expansion unit, they just started making Buzzer towers, Power Plants & One Refinery all leading to my base, I immediately turned on Fraps & recorded a video, I don't know how to use it yet though, maybe post it on Youtube & than link it here?
---
AMD Phenom II Black Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB | Msi 760GM-P23(FX) AM3+| Antec 300 Mini Tower | 500GB HDD | eMachines E17T6W.
#2fetchystickPosted 1/14/2012 2:35:39 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Was playing a 1v1 skirmish against a medium Skrin / Guerrilla army. & within a few moments after gaining a War Factory the Scrin was building at my secondary Tiberium field without using the base expansion unit, they just started making Buzzer towers, Power Plants & One Refinery all leading to my base, I immediately turned on Fraps & recorded a video, I don't know how to use it yet though, maybe post it on Youtube & than link it here?

show me the video
---
If you don't have Starcraft 2, you need to buy Starcraft 2.
#3fetchystickPosted 2/7/2012 6:22:02 PM
sorry for a bump, but I would like to see the video.
---
If you don't have Starcraft 2, you need to buy Starcraft 2.
More topics from this board...
Playing Custom MapsLarkAnderson25/16/2007