No loss

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
I downloaded the demo on LIVE, and it seriously sucks plus with Metal Gear, Resident Evil, GTA4 and Killzone what's the loss? I only see success. But this game is cancelled so you know.
---
GT:random name126
PSN:Big Bird One of the first 500,000 to get a PS3 ^_^
7 years ago#2
The MP demo is awesome. I don't see what naming those other games has to do with anything, but whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Multiconsole owners don't have any loss at all.
---
Nobody expects the Sarlacc Pit.
7 years ago#3
I don't see your point. Feel better about what? I OWN a 360. And I name those games because the utterly destroy this game.
---
7 years ago#4
Actually the game is pretty great online. 10X better then Warhawk.
7 years ago#5
Let me get this straight, games that aren't even out yet and the vast majority has yet to play "utterly destroy" this game?

Nice logic.
---
Don't Taze Me Bro!
7 years ago#6
well, its out now and the reviews ( and also my experience with the game) screams midcore, if one wants a great online shooter that feels like frontlines, get battefield (2 or 2142) its cheaper and is just as good eventhough they are older.
7 years ago#7

idofgrahf posted...
well, its out now and the reviews ( and also my experience with the game) screams midcore, if one wants a great online shooter that feels like frontlines, get battefield (2 or 2142) its cheaper and is just as good eventhough they are older.

I love those games, 2142 is really good and I got BF2, it is awesome! I'm actually about to go play 2142 since the server issues are a little annoying on the 360 side for frontline atm. The wonders of choice.

7 years ago#8
PS3 Blows!!!!
7 years ago#9
Well what about Call of Duty 4 thats out, that is ranked higher how is that for logic? Should I name more games?
---
7 years ago#10
We will definetly not see bloodeagle back here so why should i bother

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived