Sadida (plant summoner) help?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WAKFU
  3. Sadida (plant summoner) help?
4 years ago#1
So i just recently started playing this build as an iop but realized that i like being ranged than a close up fighter. If anyone needs help with an iop build i can help or atleast guide you to a decent path.

Anyways i decided to switch to a Sadida (plant summoner) class but i'm quite confused in how to play it. I know i want to play as earth but the thing is that the pet only works as a wall for this point and cant make it do anything except tank. Should i get water so it can attack or air to make it attack or what? Also should i put my points into earth or wait for another ap to play a 8ap build? Any guidance would be helpful.
4 years ago#2
first thing: if u're a sadida you should use all the kind of dolls choosing the best for every situation no matter what element u choose; if you're earth this doesn't means you shouldn't use the other kind of dolls, this is the key.

About the build, if you're heart probably you'll need to have 8 ap (1 gained with stat points and one given by equipment) so you can cast bramble 2 times in a single turn, basically u will fight this way: cast dolls to block/damage you're opponent and hit him with bramble.

After the last patch I prefer water for sadida: drain maxed deals 88 damage with 6 ap and heals the dolls so u can make reasonable damage even without sacrificing 150 HP points for the AP,HP are really important for a sadida since the doll's HP depend from your max HP, but drain as a bad rage so maybe the totem is needed to make it effective, earth has a very better range.
4 years ago#3
I am confused as well.

How exactly do you make a doll that can do damage?

I use the air spells on my doll seed, and it makes a doll that is incredibly weak and only uses a -1 mp attack that does no damage.

Is there another way to make a doll that"s stronger and does damage on its own?
---
RighteousMSJ ( Ragnarok ) - 75 Drg 75 Bard 75 Blm 74 Bst 75 Smn 75 Blu 52 Pup
80 Death Knight 80 Warlock 80 Priest ( Borean Tundra ) 80 Druid ( Uldaman )
4 years ago#4
Actually I finally figured it out. If you cast any water spell on the seed it will turn into a fighter doll. And if you cast an earth spell it will turn into a tank doll. I have no idea the use of the air doll. But anyways, drain plus the water or earth doll is fun and effective.
---
RighteousMSJ ( Ragnarok ) - 75 Drg 75 Bard 75 Blm 74 Bst 75 Smn 75 Blu 52 Pup
80 Death Knight 80 Warlock 80 Priest ( Borean Tundra ) 80 Druid ( Uldaman )
3 years ago#5
the air doll has a very tactical role, it doesn't deal damage but reduce the mp (movement point) of the enemy in the next turn.A single air doll can't do much if u summon more of them (u'll be able to do it later in the game), u'l be able to prevent the enemy from moving for several turns an if u have a totem placed this mean free turns in wich u can deal damages without being hit. Useful in solo Pvp against close combact class (iop above all).
  1. Boards
  2. WAKFU
  3. Sadida (plant summoner) help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived