The BEST Grathnode Crystal enhancements?

#1Posed to DeathPosted 8/30/2009 7:43:14 PM
I'm under the impression that all S-Rank Grathnode Crystal enhancements are better than any lower rank, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks are the best Grathnode Crystal enhancements (and what they do). I'm having a bit of trouble with (bad ending) Mir and I'd like to know where to start (I've spent the whole game sans enhancements and it's been easy... but then Mir comes along and I just can't handle it...) Well, actually I'd just like to know in general because I love having my characters be the best. :) I've heard Don Leon's Power thrown around in conversation... and Cosmo Diamond for the Reyvatiels.
---
currently playing: Too many RPGs.
#2Jeth86Posted 9/1/2009 6:46:32 AM
Try equipping some Grathnode Crystals like Extreme Speed, Grand Destroyer, Damage Up, Almighty Power, Coma/Haunting/Darkness Weapon, Galaxy Flare.
#3Jeth86Posted 9/1/2009 8:35:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Jeth86Posted 9/1/2009 8:38:09 AM
And if I remember correctly, there's a Grathnode Crystal that's better than Cosmo Diamond, and it's not even S-rank.
#5CogitoPosted 9/2/2009 7:21:18 AM
Get enough HP regen, Speed, HP and [All] defense, it is possible to outlast Mir's attacks indefinitely.

Conquerer's Spirit, Mastery, Revive Core, Mach Speed & Resonant 100 are also noteworthy grathnodes.
For red magic, try Forbidden Melody, Tofu Armor and Foam Weapon
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono