How do you CHOOSE which weapons to swap????

#1chiisaichiPosted 1/29/2010 8:25:57 AM
How do you choose which weapon you want to swap? My partner and I both equip our primarys, then do the swap, and it trades the specials! Is it random????? how do you choose which to trade?
#2EbonyNIvoryPosted 2/10/2010 7:25:05 PM

I'm having the exact same problem as well! I'd like to know the answer too! My partner has my guns andI have hisguns and it sucks cuz we chose different weapons that we would like to use.

#3ShikamaruNara0Posted 2/25/2010 7:21:52 PM
you first switch to whatever you want to trade (primary, secondary, or rifle/rocket launcher), you then hold R1 "swap weapons" and you'll swap whatever you have equipped.
---
Have you no sense of defense or do you just like to feel pain? -Oro
#4chiisaichi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2010 1:18:22 PM
That's what I thought it should be.... but when both my partner and I equip our primarys, and choose trade... it trades whatever it feels like... usually our special weapons... like the sniper rifles. >_<
#5ShikamaruNara0Posted 2/26/2010 7:14:17 PM
you both don't have equip anything
the "request" person does everything, so say you wanted to trade, all you have to do is equip whatever you don't want (like a SOCOM), hold R1 (select swap weapons, I think it's right), and walk/run up to your partner, and it'll perform the trade (primary for primary, secondary for secondary, and special for special)

---
Have you no sense of defense or do you just like to feel pain? -Oro