What time does gamestop open sundays?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  3. What time does gamestop open sundays?

User Info: Tyrannical

Tyrannical
8 years ago#1
What time does gamestop open sundays? I can't wait until noon to pickup my mercs 2. Do you think they might open early?
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.

User Info: ShineGamer

ShineGamer
8 years ago#2
Well on weekdays I know they open at 10 so I would guess either 10 or noon. Mercs 2 isnt that big of a game. I will never understand why people can't wait 12 hours or 2 hours just to play a game.
"Actually, there was this one time...I grabbed the wrong whammy bar and deployed star power a bit too early. I stained the rug with my x8 multiplier."

User Info: MatrixSpidey92

MatrixSpidey92
8 years ago#3
Because its the one thing all gamers in life have to cherish that others dont, anticipation can be fun or torture.
Currently Playing: GTA IV, Battlefield: BC, Mercenaries, Burnout Paradise, The Incredible Hulk, BLACK, Soul Calibur, GameTap.

User Info: Gunngrave

Gunngrave
8 years ago#4
11am

"Gunngrave I hate your sig" - NightMarishPie

User Info: deadground

deadground
8 years ago#5
12pm -6pm on sundays is Gamestop's standard. Some stores may open earlier depending upon location. Pick up the phone and call ahead.

User Info: secondhandbandt

secondhandbandt
8 years ago#6
Orlando 11 am ^,^

User Info: Unsho

Unsho
8 years ago#7
11am Forestville.
Next-Gen gaming is about pre-order bonuses and almost every game having a lame ass Limited Edition, Colossal Edition or Gargantuan Edition.

User Info: Tyrannical

Tyrannical
8 years ago#8
They should have released it on a Saturday :(
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.

User Info: Unsho

Unsho
8 years ago#9
I've had my copy since Saturday at 4pm just haven't played it yet.
Next-Gen gaming is about pre-order bonuses and almost every game having a lame ass Limited Edition, Colossal Edition or Gargantuan Edition.

User Info: Curbdog51

Curbdog51
8 years ago#10
How you think how I feel?!

I get to pick up my copy around 12:30 and then go to work at 2, not getting off until 8! I already told the boss I'm not trying to be there all night.
GT: Tha Curbdog
  1. Boards
  2. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  3. What time does gamestop open sundays?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The Mercenaries 2 Glitch FAQOdwolda1647/4/2015