is this board still alive? because if still got fight in me

#1master_ningPosted 11/20/2012 5:11:52 PM
Hello my fellow mercs... me and a few friends popped this in a few days ago and begain to play for hours on end. An we started thinking so what if pandemic closed its doors and EA is filled with nothing but a**tards. We can still fight for a third instalment i say we rally, we fight, we stand together in the hopes that a company buys the rights to the franchise and builds us the game we've been waiting for... what say you?

After all what would Jennifer do...
What would Jacobs do...
What would Mattias DO!

Ive been writing a script in my spare time but i want to write a letter to a fitting company with a petition for them to pick up the license... who do we pick?

Id say rockstar... now here me out they have proven in recent years that they have been able to breath new life into old if not dead titles such as RDR and Max pain so what do you think
---
All hail the might Brolon Empire
#2d3aths_shad0wPosted 12/2/2012 9:31:18 AM
Hi yes i.....sort of agree with you and yes i do play mercenaries 2! Also i wouldnt give right to ROCKSTAR i think they shoul give it to bethesda
---
Death is like the us army you can run but can never hide from it
#3master_ning(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:07:24 AM
I see where your coming from with beth, but the dont have a lot of experience with 3rd person shooters.... they have a tremendous amount of experience with open world sandboxes and the rpg elements but action shooters isn't their strong suit in my opinion

Ill be making a group page on one of the multi media sites if people are interested?
---
All hail the might Brolon Empire
More topics from this board...
The Mercenaries 2 Glitch FAQOdwolda1623/30/2012